Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blatant Self Promotion

The best ones are 88 Miles Per Hour, Guitar Groove, and Walking Alone at Night.
a bunch of mixes i did in the last weeks

phar "storm on the dancefloor"

phar "spanish fly"

phar "ravecar c.o.r.e. EVO1"

phar "drum-break-core"

morecore.net registration required to download!

cheers!

phar

update: mixes offline for some time now
Hello everyone! I am PuP. I produce just like some of you other artists out there, I do Trancy/electronica type music and am 17 years of age since april 12th! This is my first demo release and I am really proud of it! I hope you like it..

visit the downloads section to download the promo Album, "Your life is a Melody"

www.PupGroove.com

Thank you! heart

Pup.
Any one care for progressive house? I've been djing for about 7 years. Everywhere i present myself, people seem to slam progressive music. Just curious if thats the take here as well.
frition
Any one care for progressive house? I've been djing for about 7 years. Everywhere i present myself, people seem to slam progressive music. Just curious if thats the take here as well.

My only beef with progressive music is that the very name "progressive" is kinda ridiculous. Otherwise, progressive is probably my favorite genre of electronic music. A knowledgable DJ friend of mine said that my music would be categorized as progressive, so I guess that makes me a fellow progressive artist/DJ!
av01der
frition

My only beef with progressive music is that the very name "progressive" is kinda ridiculous. Otherwise, progressive is probably my favorite genre of electronic music. A knowledgable DJ friend of mine said that my music would be categorized as progressive, so I guess that makes me a fellow progressive artist/DJ!

thank you, i'll try to find some free webspace where i can stream it from.
Anyone here listen to the Aphex Twins?
YAARG!!! i didnt know there was one of these. ill be putin up some of my music here. i must warn you, some of them are REALLY long, considering my work is mainly Ambient. ENJOY ALL! Lucid Dreams and Sorrows Cry
As I Crumbe I Have Nothing ill put more up some other time, hope you like these two wink

EDIT:: can anyone tell me why the links arent working for me?
I don't have any samples on this computer but Dj Taka owns me.
DJ SORROW VOMIT

Spins underground goth, gothic rock, deathrock, coldwave, dark postpunk, neofolk / apocalyptic folk, darkwave, martial industrial, power electronics, industrial, minimal wave / NDW, dark ambient, ebm/electro, as well as some related genres/sub genres.

DJ SORROW VOMIT'S MYSPACE

User Image
My name is DJ Bun Bun, and all the songs I've done got erased from my cmp, but listen for my name on the streets, I have 150 demo discs cycling around out there
check this out and tell me what you think.

this is a preview! minute long i think

have fun (this is drum and bass by the way)

PEACE

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?songs=397950&T=8100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas