Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
Only video and closest to drum and bass I have on my youtube channel. NOT looking for feedback which is why I posted here razz

Super Gekko

Alec Empire

Same.
And yeah, they left you in the dark about the rocks. But there might be a sequel.
Princess Jellyfish is only 11 episodes long.

A sequel would be great.
If Matt hadn't flew off into the distant lands of Tibet at the end like a bamf, what would have happened, do you think? I couldn't stop wondering after I saw it.
I started watching it. It's pretty good; I feel kind of bad for everyone though.
CharlieTehRubberDucky
Alec Empire

Same.
And yeah, they left you in the dark about the rocks. But there might be a sequel.
Princess Jellyfish is only 11 episodes long.

A sequel would be great.
If Matt hadn't flew off into the distant lands of Tibet at the end like a bamf, what would have happened, do you think? I couldn't stop wondering after I saw it.
I started watching it. It's pretty good; I feel kind of bad for everyone though.

I think that the sequel will involve other kids getting the power, and Matt finding out about him. Or maybe going more in-depth about the rocks. There's options for a sequel plot. But the writers have tons of time to conjure up something good.
The ending was sad, I liked it.
And I feel bad for Tsukimi and the others because they're complete nerds. lol
And it pisses me off how they just call everyone that's not a nerd a 'hipster'.

Super Gekko

Alec Empire

I think that the sequel will involve other kids getting the power, and Matt finding out about him. Or maybe going more in-depth about the rocks. There's options for a sequel plot. But the writers have tons of time to conjure up something good.
The ending was sad, I liked it.
And I feel bad for Tsukimi and the others because they're complete nerds. lol
And it pisses me off how they just call everyone that's not a nerd a 'hipster'.

Hm, maybe. It just occurred to me that since the three of them became 'connected' with their powers, maybe Matt could in some way bring them back? In a Harry Potter kind of way, like with the horcruxes.
The ending for Chronicle? That's what everyone I was with kept saying, but I didn't think it was so bad. Just lonely for Matt.

They are nerds. Their social awkwardness is so painful to watch, haha.
That happens in real life. If you're not a nerd, but you're smart, you must be a conceited hipster.
classified_fu
CharlieTehRubberDucky

Hm, maybe. It just occurred to me that since the three of them became 'connected' with their powers, maybe Matt could in some way bring them back? In a Harry Potter kind of way, like with the horcruxes.
The ending for Chronicle? That's what everyone I was with kept saying, but I didn't think it was so bad. Just lonely for Matt.

That happens in real life. If you're not a nerd, but you're smart, you must be a conceited hipster.
classified_fu

Maybe, that would be cool, but chances are that Andrew will go back into his 'Apex Predator' mentality.
Matt's loneliness really hit me. It was really sad. If that happened to me, I would just break down.

Their social awkwardness is so funny to watch. It makes me reminisce on the times of when I was in the 6th grade. lol
I think a hipster in Japan means someone that's just 'hip', rather than our specific definition that translates to the douchebags here in the US and Canada.

Super Gekko

Alec Empire
CharlieTehRubberDucky

classified_fu

Maybe, that would be cool, but chances are that Andrew will go back into his 'Apex Predator' mentality.
Matt's loneliness really hit me. It was really sad. If that happened to me, I would just break down.

Their social awkwardness is so funny to watch. It makes me reminisce on the times of when I was in the 6th grade. lol
I think a hipster in Japan means someone that's just 'hip', rather than our specific definition that translates to the douchebags here in the US and Canada.

I know..
I felt like I could understand where Matt was coming from because he had the camera on him even from the beginning, and he was always the one who tried to be there for everyone, and ended up all alone.

Middle school. That's a time in everyone's life that should just...never be brought up. lol
If that's true, then everyone must be hip in comparison to those guys.
CharlieTehRubberDucky

I know..
I felt like I could understand where Matt was coming from because he had the camera on him even from the beginning, and he was always the one who tried to be there for everyone, and ended up all alone.

Middle school. That's a time in everyone's life that should just...never be brought up. lol

Yeah, definitely. Pretty gut-wrenching, now that I think about it.

Banba, the one with the aro, is obsessed with trains. Sooo weird.

Super Gekko

Alec Empire
CharlieTehRubberDucky

I know..

Yeah, definitely. Pretty gut-wrenching, now that I think about it.

Banba, the one with the aro, is obsessed with trains. Sooo weird.

It's almost like it's a fetish of hers.
And then she has that meat vision or whatever it's called. She's the strangest one out of the whole group, I swear.
CharlieTehRubberDucky

And then she has that meat vision or whatever it's called. She's the strangest one out of the whole group, I swear.

Yeah, totally.
Like, Tsukimi's obsession(FETISH) for jellyfish is actually kind of cute, and she's the only one in the entire group that's not ugly, essentially.
Like, you can't resist that face. 4laugh
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Super Gekko

Alec Empire
CharlieTehRubberDucky

Yeah, totally.
Like, Tsukimi's obsession(FETISH) for jellyfish is actually kind of cute, and she's the only one in the entire group that's not ugly, essentially.
Like, you can't resist that face. 4laugh
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Agreed. She likes studying them, not touching them.
Aha, she's adorable, even without all the makeup.
Her eye brows really bother me though. gonk
CharlieTehRubberDucky

Agreed. She likes studying them, not touching them.
Aha, she's adorable, even without all the makeup.
Her eye brows really bother me though. gonk

Regardless, it's creepy. emo
Her eyebrows are definitely penciled in weird. It's not that bad, though.

Another good Drum and Bass tune:

Super Gekko

Alec Empire

Regardless, it's creepy. emo
Her eyebrows are definitely penciled in weird. It's not that bad, though.

Another good Drum and Bass tune:

Agreed.

That was a good one.
CharlieTehRubberDucky

Agreed.

That was a good one.

Indeed, Technical Itch is great. His stage name suits him perfectly, because his itch for technicality within his music is amazing, sometimes.
And the same thing goes with Dieselboy.

Super Gekko

Alec Empire
CharlieTehRubberDucky

Agreed.

That was a good one.

Indeed, Technical Itch is great. His stage name suits him perfectly, because his itch for technicality within his music is amazing, sometimes.
And the same thing goes with Dieselboy.

These are all so good.
There's not enough time to research everything I want to.
crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces