Welcome to Gaia! ::

onibaba-nana
Wavering Radiant
I wish PLK would make a goddamn album or something. I've only seen around... 10 tracks(?) in total by him all released on various compilation albums... Dude needs to get up and make more s**t already!

Do you know if he has material under another name or anything?

Dude! Thanks for inadvertently showing me PLK. I've been listening to him in my car all day driving around doing errands. Sounds so good in my car! I think I'm going to be addicted to it for awhile.

No problemo! He needs more fans.
Such a big tune!

Lonely Noob

Invisible Regular

I love this song emotion_kirakira

Super Gekko

The fist one is really strange.

CharlieTehRubberDucky

I think that i'm gonna make an official Drumstep thread.
This song will make you want to take a s**t.

Super Gekko

Alec Empire

Please do.
I'd say try and make this official, but the OP isn't very informational/helpful.
CharlieTehRubberDucky
Alec Empire

Please do.
I'd say try and make this official, but the OP isn't very informational/helpful.

It's basically accepted as the official, and I think that it's on the sticky, too.
I'll make the DRumstep thread over the weekend, because I don't feel like actually typing it now, when i'm trying to get the bassline right for this song. Damn, Bass guitar is hard. scream

It's from an anime about a nerdy 18-year old girl that loves jellyfish, and she meets this crossdresser guy(he's not gay). I don't want to give the rest of it way. I highly recommend that you do, though. It's pretty funny.

Super Gekko

Alec Empire

It's basically accepted as the official, and I think that it's on the sticky, too.
I'll make the DRumstep thread over the weekend, because I don't feel like actually typing it now, when i'm trying to get the bassline right for this song. Damn, Bass guitar is hard. scream

It's from an anime about a nerdy 18-year old girl that loves jellyfish, and she meets this crossdresser guy(he's not gay). I don't want to give the rest of it way. I highly recommend that you do, though. It's pretty funny.
It might not be stickied yet, but it's definitely at the top of the list.
Sounds good. I'm on vacation, I've just been watching movies all week, including....Chronicle. It was amazing.
But bass guitar is sick! It'll be worth it, I'm sure.I've always wanted to learn bass guitar, but I only have regular.
Well that's an..interesting subject for an anime. I don't even remember the last one I watched, it's been so long.
CharlieTehRubberDucky
Sounds good. I'm on vacation, I've just been watching movies all week, including....Chronicle. It was amazing.
But bass guitar is sick! It'll be worth it, I'm sure.I've always wanted to learn bass guitar, but I only have regular.
Well that's an..interesting subject for an anime. I don't even remember the last one I watched, it's been so long.

Indeed, it is an amazing movie.
"I AM THE APEX PREDATOR! GRAAAAAAAAAH!"
Oh, Andrew is quite the guy. lol
And the bass guitar is cool, but it's a pain in the a** to learn. cry
And obviously, it's more deep than that. The plot is basically how the guy doesn't want to become the heir of a politician, and how the same politician is trying to tear down the girl's residence. I liked it.
I used to watch a lot of anime. But Princess Jellyfish(which is the anime explained above) is the last anime that i've watched in about 7 months.
Pretty dope song.

Super Gekko

Alec Empire
CharlieTehRubberDucky

Indeed, it is an amazing movie.
"I AM THE APEX PREDATOR! GRAAAAAAAAAH!"
Oh, Andrew is quite the guy. lol
And the bass guitar is cool, but it's a pain in the a** to learn. cry
And obviously, it's more deep than that. The plot is basically how the guy doesn't want to become the heir of a politician, and how the same politician is trying to tear down the girl's residence. I liked it.
I used to watch a lot of anime. But Princess Jellyfish(which is the anime explained above) is the last anime that i've watched in about 7 months.

lol
I almost expected him to still be alive after the stake went through him.
They never explained about the origins of the hole and the rocks and stuff though. I guess that's the point though, since Matt had to go off and get some answers at the end. I kind of want a sequel.
Hm. Still sounds strange, though I suppose most animes do. I just kind of gave up finding good ones, since I'm not too fond of mecha themed ones, or the dumb rom coms either. Maybe I'll check it out, at the least.How long is it?
CharlieTehRubberDucky

lol
I almost expected him to still be alive after the stake went through him.
They never explained about the origins of the hole and the rocks and stuff though. I guess that's the point though, since Matt had to go off and get some answers at the end. I kind of want a sequel.
Hm. Still sounds strange, though I suppose most animes do. I just kind of gave up finding good ones, since I'm not too fond of mecha themed ones, or the dumb rom coms either. Maybe I'll check it out, at the least.How long is it?

Same.
And yeah, they left you in the dark about the rocks. But there might be a sequel.
Princess Jellyfish is only 11 episodes long.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff