Welcome to Gaia! ::

i like, & i especially like german drum & bass, not that i can remember the name of the one peticular band i like, but theyre pretty intense..

grand master flash rocks, if that counts.

Assimilated Borg

9,350 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
hehe I'm listening to some Dillinja, "Thugged Out b***h", my favourite heart
Quote:
i like, & i especially like german drum & bass, not that i can remember the name of the one peticular band i like, but theyre pretty intense..

grand master flash rocks, if that counts.
o god kill me now

its terrible when GMF is looked at as drum and bass...hes ******** hiphop dip s**t....

and dillinja kicks a** under trinity and capone as well domokun
Quote:

Dillinja is love. 3nodding
Dillinja rocks, really really good live aswell
i have been listening to alot of I-witness and Basic Operations lately
Djmonkmonk:

don't be so rude on Abducted_Thim. The message is - the - classic, even though GMF is in no way related to drum and bass.
I really haven't been a fan of D&B so i dunno that many artist, but i just picked up diesilboy's new CD "The Dungeonmaster's guide" and that mix rules, espiecially track 15, Flight 643, which was actually made by DJ Teisto, who is the number 1 trance artist in the world (even though i'm not really a fan of him, but damn he made a good D&B song)
This thread is also fully endorsed by yours truely. DNB rocks my sock. So much so I bought turntables and thousands of dollars in vinyl! My tshirt even says I LOVE JUNGLE. biggrin
Kyrieo:

shut the ******** up and learn about the song..sure its a classic but the point of the matter is is that its not drum and bass and grandmaster flash has never done any drum and bass track......you suck neutral
Quote:
Djmonkmonk:

don't be so rude on Abducted_Thim. The message is - the - classic, even though GMF is in no way related to drum and bass.
whee *pokety*
Quote:
Quote:
Djmonkmonk:

whee *pokety*

loook into my eyes
tell me you dont see a green eyed freak holding a staff..
...ever noticied that some people b***h about the tiniest stuff?
only messin!!

I was speaking to the "pokety" person if ur diggin at moi!
sorry! xd
Quote:
Quote:

Dillinja is love. 3nodding

ypus Dillinja....classic xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers