Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Regular

I love this song so much, the melody at the beginning just pulls me right in. And then as my face changes to utter disgust when it drops, so sick.

Greedy Capitalist

I really like this one.

Greedy Capitalist

NuKoi
I really like this one.

This is a Dubstep tune, though.

Greedy Capitalist

WELCOME......TO HELL
The Streetcleaner of Hate
NuKoi
I really like this one.

Yeah, it has Dubstep influences. However, it's still classified as Drum & Bass.

EDIT: Drumstep, if you want to get really specific about it.

Greedy Capitalist

NuKoi
NuKoi
I really like this one.

I guess.
At any rate, it's poo.
I expect a lot more from KTN.
I prefer his music when he was still under the name of Ewun.
NuKoi
NuKoi
I really like this one.

I guess.
At any rate, it's poo.
I expect a lot more from KTN.
I prefer his music when he was still under the name of Ewun.
I like throwing in tracks like this in the middle of a set to mix things up a bit. I think the song is great for what I plan to use it for.

Though, I still don't understand the mindset of most people here in the EDM forum. Always condescending and ready to argue about music.

It's music, just enjoy it or move on to something else. Music discovery is what this place should be all about, not ragging on people for what they like.

Greedy Capitalist

NuKoi
I like throwing in tracks like this in the middle of a set to mix things up a bit. I think the song is great for what I plan to use it for.

Though, I still don't understand the mindset of most people here in the EDM forum. Always condescending and ready to argue about music.

It's music, just enjoy it or move on to something else. Music discovery is what this place should be all about, not ragging on people for what they like.

you know what? You're right. I need to stop doing that.
NuKoi

you know what? You're right. I need to stop doing that.
Thanks for keeping an open mind, man. I'd like to see this forum become a better place.

Invisible Regular

NuKoi
I really like this one.

Although Noisia is a drum & bass artist, this song is dubstep, like The Streetcleaner of Hate previously stated.

This is what his dnb sounds like:

Invisible Regular

That is so sick burning_eyes
Also I love the art for the video; Shadow of the Colossus emotion_awesome

Greedy Capitalist

`Nona

I know, right? the intro's amazing.
And the arts amazing. They should make a Shadow of Colossus sequel to transformers.
`Nona
NuKoi
I really like this one.

Although Noisia is a drum & bass artist, this song is dubstep, like The Streetcleaner of Hate previously stated.

This is what his dnb sounds like:

I've been dj'ing live for three years now and you think I don't what I'm talking about or what drum and bass is?

It's kind of funny that a song that isn't d'n'b would be #3 on the d'n'b charts then, right?

The roots of this song are heavily d'n'b with dubstep influences sprinkled on top.

FFS, why does everyone here think they know everything there is to know about edm? I posted the song up because I like it, not because I want to argue about the genre, frankly i don't give damn what genre it is.

Invisible Regular

`Nona

I know, right? the intro's amazing.
And the arts amazing. They should make a Shadow of Colossus sequel to transformers.

lol What the hell?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces