Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Gekko

FurryTyrant

I don't know if they were influential but I thought they rocked. lol

I thought it was funny.. My brother came over last night, puts on MTV and says... "Damn.. there's lots of club music on the airwaves lately"..

I hugged for that b/c yeah it's still a form of EDM but I was soo happy that I've influenced one person to not call it "TECHNO" and label partial correctly. idk.. just a funny story..

I think they were fairly influential. If nothing else, at least well known.

Haha, that's always a nice feeling. c:
FurryTyrant

I thought it was funny.. My brother came over last night, puts on MTV and says... "Damn.. there's lots of club music on the airwaves lately"..

I hugged for that b/c yeah it's still a form of EDM but I was soo happy that I've influenced one person to not call it "TECHNO" and label partial correctly. idk.. just a funny story..

Well, he's wrong when he says that. But only slightly.
Because technically, 'Dance music' could be Gabber, House, Jungle, Dubstep, Electro......that's just too general. When in reality they're only featuring House, and a little bit of Dubstep.

Witty Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ace the Masturbator
FurryTyrant

Because technically, 'Dance music' could be Gabber, House, Jungle, Dubstep, Electro......that's just too general. When in reality they're only featuring House, and a little bit of Dubstep.

He said Club music, not dance^^
FurryTyrant
Ace the Masturbator
FurryTyrant

But technically, you can play all of that at a club.
Hell, I can play Metal at a club...would it b Club music?

Witty Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ace the Masturbator
FurryTyrant
Ace the Masturbator
FurryTyrant

ugh.. technically you're right but you know what I mean.. and god I would never wanna hear gabber at a club
FurryTyrant
Ace the Masturbator
FurryTyrant
Ace the Masturbator
FurryTyrant

ugh.. technically you're right but you know what I mean.. and god I would never wanna hear gabber at a club

I hate all Gabber.
It's just so bad...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas