Welcome to Gaia! ::

FurryTyrant
Your Well-Kept Sex Toy
FurryTyrant
Are you kidding? The festivals in Europe are a 100x better ;_; My cousins in Italy tell me how the crowds are way better over there then they are over here (plus the line-ups aren't over-killed with the same headliners over and over)

I'm from Poland and I have never been to a festival abroad, so that might be true. I was speaking mostly about festivals in my country, which aren't bad, but it's somehow disappointing for me to find about 4/5 artists of the whole line-up interesting. I'm not saying the headliners of the festivals in the USA aren't repetitive, because they are, but still it's tempting to get into a plane and take part in it, just once. rolleyes

That's definitely understandable but honestly, I stopped going to festivals in 2009 because I got tired of the same headliners and the overpriced tickets for the overcrowded venues ;_;

I've been dying to go visit my family in Italy and have them take me to one

I'm not surprised, seeing the same artists perform over and over again doesn't seem to be entertaining at all. I'd like to experience it, but just once, I guess every next gig would be more boring and worse from the previous one. Travelling around the world would be a great idea if only there were some people willing to go with me...

But actually the biggest pain for me is this years Berlin Atonal, most perfect line-up of the summer, just one country away and I didn't manage to go. gonk

Witty Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Your Well-Kept Sex Toy
FurryTyrant
Your Well-Kept Sex Toy
CAMSHIP
The fact that I haven't seen this video or line-up yet makes me want to ******** cry. Mr. Oizo ughhhhhhhh

Oizo, Justice, Brodinski, Gesaffelstein emo When it comes to festivals like Hard I'm so mad I live in Europe

Are you kidding? The festivals in Europe are a 100x better ;_; My cousins in Italy tell me how the crowds are way better over there then they are over here (plus the line-ups aren't over-killed with the same headliners over and over)

I'm from Poland and I have never been to a festival abroad, so that might be true. I was speaking mostly about festivals in my country, which aren't bad, but it's somehow disappointing for me to find about 4/5 artists of the whole line-up interesting. I'm not saying the headliners of the festivals in the USA aren't repetitive, because they are, but still it's tempting to get into a plane and take part in it, just once. rolleyes

That's definitely understandable but honestly, I stopped going to festivals in 2009 because I got tired of the same headliners and the overpriced tickets for the overcrowded venues ;_;

I've been dying to go visit my family in Italy and have them take me to one
FurryTyrant
Your Well-Kept Sex Toy
CAMSHIP
The fact that I haven't seen this video or line-up yet makes me want to ******** cry. Mr. Oizo ughhhhhhhh

Oizo, Justice, Brodinski, Gesaffelstein emo When it comes to festivals like Hard I'm so mad I live in Europe

Witty Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Your Well-Kept Sex Toy
CAMSHIP

It's fun, but there's nothing that particularly makes the songs in this project stand out other than The M Machine remix.
The M Machine never really lets me down though.
Not bad acually been diggin the sound. This link has some dope bangers by Dog Blood and remixes by the M machine and millions like us.https://soundcloud.com/dogblood/sets/middle-finger-pt-2
CAMSHIP
Your Well-Kept Sex Toy
CAMSHIP

I may drop MAD cash and go to Holy Ship this year, or just go to haunted mansion/ hard summer next year since I live a state away form california

Holy Ship is the most perfect festival I've come across, I guess that sooner or later I'll get into that "******** it, I'm going to HS" mood and take a trip around the world... As if Polish festivals (with pretty decent lineups tbh) didn't satisfy me rolleyes It's not the same

O.G. Smoker

Not into it. At all.

M Machine remix was good though. But thats it for me.

Friend

Your Well-Kept Sex Toy
CAMSHIP

I may drop MAD cash and go to Holy Ship this year, or just go to haunted mansion/ hard summer next year since I live a state away form california
CAMSHIP

Friend

Your Well-Kept Sex Toy
So much love
So much love

Friend

Opinions on Skrillex and Boys Noize's new project?

https://soundcloud.com/dogblood/sets/middle-finger-pt-2

Personally I think it's fresh. Hopefully breaks and alternative styles of dance music will become more popular as a result of this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff