Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fatcat

TotoroTomo
jaaasmine
TotoroTomo
jaaasmine
lmfao ok thx
jaaasmine
WOOOO!!! you survived!!! haha the one thing i hated about festivals is that they honestly felt like it didnt even happen LOLLL goes by so fastttttt

no comedowns yaa???

dude good to hear you had a good time!!! i really wanna see carnage again ughhh so good!!!
i wont be going to festivals for a while ;___; but i will be attending smaller events woooo ahaha
yaaaaaaa i know!! it whizzed by then i had a single day of recovery before canada day .. wasn't enough imo ahaha

ya i was feeling shitty until about tuesday, some of my friends longer, def worth the come down for sure tho

ya smaller events are sick aswell tho! i'll always love my djs preforming in bars and stuff, such a better souond emotion_c8

O YA YALL HAD CANADA A FEW DAYS AGO WELL HOW CONVENIENT BC AMERICA DAY HAHAHA

wooo~~~ always worth it tho LOL
dude!! i didn't have a comedown after edc this year lmfao i got so luckyyyybut last year i was so emotional afterwards LOL

o ya for sure
you're super up close and can see their face
it's beautiful crying

have you heard of the mad decent block party?? that's prolly the next event i'll be going toooo
lots of trap lulz
bc diplo <3____<3

EDC LV <3 I miss it so much crying
ikr~
the feels~
except my brain and wallet....they hurt

I sat down in the airport, and I felt like my IQ went down LOL. I did EDC Week, so I spent like $1500 for the entire week. Tritonal at Tao and AVICII at XS

UGHHHH so lucky!!!!
i'm still 20 (late birthday ;_; ) so i didn't get to enjoy the day clubs or pool parties 8( but half of my group was already 21 so we were able to get fat tuesdays at least LOL
it was such a tease when promoters would come up and ask if we wanted to get into a club for freeeee crying

Partying Citizen

7,825 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
jaaasmine
TotoroTomo
jaaasmine
TotoroTomo
jaaasmine

dude!! i didn't have a comedown after edc this year lmfao i got so luckyyyybut last year i was so emotional afterwards LOL

o ya for sure
it's beautiful crying

have you heard of the mad decent block party?? that's prolly the next event i'll be going toooo
lots of trap lulz
bc diplo <3____<3

ikr~
the feels~

I sat down in the airport, and I felt like my IQ went down LOL. I did EDC Week, so I spent like $1500 for the entire week. Tritonal at Tao and AVICII at XS

UGHHHH so lucky!!!!
i'm still 20 (late birthday ;_; ) so i didn't get to enjoy the day clubs or pool parties 8( but half of my group was already 21 so we were able to get fat tuesdays at least LOL
it was such a tease when promoters would come up and ask if we wanted to get into a club for freeeee crying

LOL yeaaaah, I had so many fat tuesdays ): I think our room had like, 15. the last one being the monster yard stick sized one LOL. I also got a Jello shot for free cause the bartender wanted kandi, and i traded her one of mine LOL

Fatcat

TotoroTomo
jaaasmine
TotoroTomo
jaaasmine
TotoroTomo
jaaasmine

o ya for sure
it's beautiful crying

lots of trap lulz
bc diplo <3____<3

ikr~
the feels~

UGHHHH so lucky!!!!

LOL yeaaaah, I had so many fat tuesdays ): I think our room had like, 15. the last one being the monster yard stick sized one LOL. I also got a Jello shot for free cause the bartender wanted kandi, and i traded her one of mine LOL
boooooo I'm jealous!!
i think this year is going to be my last edc LOL i'd rather just go to the day clubs and pool parties next year~
also i'm trying to go to coachella
so i can't have both, unfortunately haahha

Partying Citizen

7,825 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
jaaasmine
TotoroTomo
jaaasmine
TotoroTomo
jaaasmine
ikr~
the feels~

UGHHHH so lucky!!!!

boooooo I'm jealous!!
i think this year is going to be my last edc LOL i'd rather just go to the day clubs and pool parties next year~

Dude, go to Ultra lol

BLANCA BLANCO's Husband

Beloved Fatcat

I'm from Minneapolis, been part of the scene and going to shows since june of 2011
whee

Skrillex x2
Zedd
Porter Robinson x2
Rusko x2
The Floozies
Emancipator
Flux Pavilion x2
Roksonix
Bare
iLL.GATES
GRiZ
Two Fresh
Above & Beyond
Zeds Dead
Paper Diamond x2
Atrak
Salva
Ravine
S3rl
Odesza
Adventure Club x2
Willy Joy
Dillon Francis x2
Nero
Topher Jones
Liquid Stranger
Smilodon
Sigma
Kill Paris
Savoy
Dj Muggs
Cookie Monsta
Seven Lions
Krewella (soooo bad)
Paul Van Dyk

(There may be more. I forget sometimes who was the opener if I didn't care much for them)

Fatcat

TotoroTomo
jaaasmine
TotoroTomo
jaaasmine
TotoroTomo
jaaasmine
ikr~
the feels~

UGHHHH so lucky!!!!

boooooo I'm jealous!!

Dude, go to Ultra lol
LOLLLL i've thought about it
but the flight there and back is going to cost as much as the ticket
sob

Loyal Architect

Black Sun Empire
Noisia
Icicle
Mefjus
Netsky
Pendulum
Calyx & Teebee
My Nu Leng
Borgore
Metrik
Matrix & Futurebound
Rockwell
Koven
DJ Hazard
Loadstar
Andy C
Culture Shock

(there are loads more but i was too ******** to remember)

Partying Citizen

7,825 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
jaaasmine
TotoroTomo
jaaasmine
TotoroTomo
jaaasmine

UGHHHH so lucky!!!!

boooooo I'm jealous!!

Dude, go to Ultra lol
LOLLLL i've thought about it
but the flight there and back is going to cost as much as the ticket
sob

Hard Summer? LOL
I've seen a lot, but my favorite DJs I've seen this year are Blasterjaxx, Disclosure, Kaskade, Skism, Tritonal, and Zomboy.

Dapper Evader

3,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Zomboy
Feed Me
Excision and Datsik
Zeds Dead
Kill The Noize
Tristam
Yellow Claw
Terravita
Skrillex
Adventure Club
Seven Lions
Mitis
Tiesto
Deadmau5 (his recent tour)
Kaskade

None of it is in order by most favorite, but Zomboy tops the list easily.

Tipsy Lunatic

Wow, im the first to have seen Flosstradamus on this thread?
emo

Rusko
Datsik
Excision
Flosstradamus
ETC! ETC!
Brillz
Mimosa
Yellow Claw
Protohype
Zedd
Major Laser
Bassnectar
Flux Pavillion
Skism
Paper Diamond

Tipsy Lunatic

Then of course, Mad Decent Block Party is coming up. blaugh

Partying Citizen

7,825 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
xG R l M M
Wow, im the first to have seen Flosstradamus on this thread?
emo

Rusko
Datsik
Excision
Flosstradamus
ETC! ETC!
Brillz
Mimosa
Yellow Claw
Protohype
Zedd
Major Laser
Bassnectar
Flux Pavillion
Skism
Paper Diamond

Niceee. biggrin I wanna see Flosstradamus
Only pretty lights
saw calvin harris at Coachella and that was about the coolest thing ever and I don't remember anyone from edc...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff