Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alukarj
I don't really agree with you on the Animals thing coming from Busta Rhymes. The one in Animals has a little more variation. Still, I don't care about Martin Garrix.

True its a bit different. But if you go on FL Studio and take Busta Rhymes beat in that song and push them together making it much faster, you will hear animal's beat. only difference is that he brings the tune higher

Unstoppable Phantom

10,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
AIesso
Alukarj
I don't really agree with you on the Animals thing coming from Busta Rhymes. The one in Animals has a little more variation. Still, I don't care about Martin Garrix.

True its a bit different. But if you go on FL Studio and take Busta Rhymes beat in that song and push them together making it much faster, you will hear animal's beat. only difference is that he brings the tune higher

Creating a simple melody such as that can be coincidental. "What It Is" is just for simple notes. C, Ab, Gb, F. I remember one time I was composing a melody and I ended up writing a melody that was out of The Wind Waker (Not the Zelda title theme). I hadn't realized it until after. It happens. And really, that melody from Martin Garrix, you and I, as well as a few others here know that that's not actually his melody, but from a Vengeance pack. So when it comes down to it, Martin Garrix not only didn't write that part of his song, but it came from Vengeance and all he did was slap it on and think, "Hey, this sounds cool." I have nothing against Vengeance, just when people use loops in general and say, "I made this." At least slice it up and create a somewhat different rhythm.
Alukarj
AIesso
Alukarj

Creating a simple melody such as that can be coincidental. "What It Is" is just for simple notes. C, Ab, Gb, F. I remember one time I was composing a melody and I ended up writing a melody that was out of The Wind Waker (Not the Zelda title theme). I hadn't realized it until after. It happens. And really, that melody from Martin Garrix, you and I, as well as a few others here know that that's not actually his melody, but from a Vengeance pack. So when it comes down to it, Martin Garrix not only didn't write that part of his song, but it came from Vengeance and all he did was slap it on and think, "Hey, this sounds cool." I have nothing against Vengeance, just when people use loops in general and say, "I made this." At least slice it up and create a somewhat different rhythm.

True.

Martin Garrex originally had a different melody when it dropped. But once he got signed to Spinnin Records he was obligated to change it as they said, so it did. Ye i compose EDM and Progressive House Music, sometimes it ends up sounding like Hardwell's songs and Swedish House Mafia's.

Unstoppable Phantom

10,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
AIesso
Alukarj
AIesso
Alukarj

True.

Martin Garrex originally had a different melody when it dropped. But once he got signed to Spinnin Records he was obligated to change it as they said, so it did. Ye i compose EDM and Progressive House Music, sometimes it ends up sounding like Hardwell's songs and Swedish House Mafia's.

I wonder what would have happened if he didn't want it changed. I didn't start making stuff like progressive house until sometime later one when I met a guy who produced his own music and pointed out that what I was making sounded like progressive house. This is that song, and I never bothered finishing it. Skyline
Alukarj
AIesso
Alukarj
AIesso
Alukarj

True.

I wonder what would have happened if he didn't want it changed. I didn't start making stuff like progressive house until sometime later one when I met a guy who produced his own music and pointed out that what I was making sounded like progressive house. This is that song, and I never bothered finishing it. Skyline

Thing is he singed the contract with Spinnin. IT says in the contract that Spinnin Records are able to take over your music. Meaning they can change it. He has no choice, he was obligated to do it. And the new beat Spinnin introduced was much better so he himself like it. And i will listen to it

Unstoppable Phantom

10,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
AIesso
Alukarj
AIesso
Alukarj
AIesso
Alukarj

True.

Thing is he singed the contract with Spinnin. IT says in the contract that Spinnin Records are able to take over your music. Meaning they can change it. He has no choice, he was obligated to do it. And the new beat Spinnin introduced was much better so he himself like it. And i will listen to it

That's part of the reason I would not like to have a record label. Just that one thing.
Alukarj

Martin Garrix is s**t
So is animals stfu...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas