Quotable Raider

2,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
eskAe
we already got a thread for this

And I'm making my own. Thanks 4laugh
Edit- Its not for criticism if thats the thread your referring to. I just want to listen to other peoples mixes. Theres a difference.
IIKosmosII
eskAe

Edit- Its not for criticism if thats the thread your referring to. I just want to listen to other peoples mixes. Theres a difference.

we already have a thread for that too. it happens to be stickied

Quotable Raider

2,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
eskAe
IIKosmosII
eskAe

And again... This is a topic that I made, Because I wanted to have my OWN discussion with fellow producers. Theres nothing wrong with that. Dont know why your harrassing me over something so insignificant.
IIKosmosII
eskAe
IIKosmosII
eskAe

And again... This is a topic that I made, Because I wanted to have my OWN discussion with fellow producers. Theres nothing wrong with that. Dont know why your harrassing me over something so insignificant.

i guess you missed the thread that said read before posting lol

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/electronic-music/rules-guidelines-read-before-posting-updated-7-8-2012/t.6552187/

your thread is going to suck if youre annoying about it. youre a nobody here, if you want to host threads for the producers here you should probably at least introduce yourself or take part in the official threads that already exist

Quotable Raider

2,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
eskAe
IIKosmosII
eskAe
IIKosmosII
eskAe

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/electronic-music/rules-guidelines-read-before-posting-updated-7-8-2012/t.6552187/

your thread is going to suck if youre annoying about it. youre a nobody here, if you want to host threads for the producers here you should probably at least introduce yourself or take part in the official threads that already exist

Whatever Dude. Carry on.
IIKosmosII
eskAe
IIKosmosII
eskAe
IIKosmosII
eskAe

Whatever Dude. Carry on.

He's right. We have two threads, Please follow the rules. I would also try introducing yourself in the forum before recreating the wheel.

Dangerous Conversationalist

OP:"I WNNA MAKE MY OWN THREAD!"
Regs:"No"
OP:"butbut"
Reags points to goulag*"NIET b***h!"
White Linen: BAHAhAHAHAHA

Witty Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
IIKosmosII
eskAe
IIKosmosII
eskAe
IIKosmosII
eskAe

Whatever Dude. Carry on.

I think she's inspired me to make my own thread about this too.. because I want to have a discussion about this..

Dangerous Conversationalist

FurryTyrant
IIKosmosII
eskAe
IIKosmosII
eskAe

Whatever Dude. Carry on.

I think she's inspired me to make my own thread about this too.. because I want to have a discussion about this..

I know! Let'S jibber-jabber on the subject.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff