Welcome to Gaia! ::

http://kotaku.com/5949117/make-chiptunes-in-your-browser-with-this-awesome-simple-sequencer
Why not get a Gameboy?

Handsome Genius

my friend showed me this. its like famitracker, but not razz
Cool! I'll still use Milky tracker thought.
That's really awesome! (Can you sense my fanage of Chiptune?) Haha, but yeah that's sweet :3 I might start making my own chiptune now ^^

Greedy Capitalist

Why browser based?

Handsome Genius

Ace the Fatalist
Why browser based?

less intimidating? idk

Greedy Capitalist

8-Bit Upstart
Ace the Fatalist
Why browser based?

less intimidating? idk

But you're you. You should be an afficianado of this stuff. lol

Handsome Genius

Ace the Fatalist
8-Bit Upstart
Ace the Fatalist
Why browser based?

less intimidating? idk

i meant intimidating to the average person. a lot of ppl are put off by going out of their way to download a program, especially if they might not like it and never use it again. having it be like BAM! right there is a good way to get ppl to at least click around for a few minutes.

with that being said, its clearly for newcomers. ppl that produce regularly would probably not look twice at a browser based studio.

Interesting Regular

Greedy Capitalist

8-Bit Upstart
Ace the Fatalist
8-Bit Upstart
Ace the Fatalist
Why browser based?

less intimidating? idk

i meant intimidating to the average person. a lot of ppl are put off by going out of their way to download a program, especially if they might not like it and never use it again. having it be like BAM! right there is a good way to get ppl to at least click around for a few minutes.

with that being said, its clearly for newcomers. ppl that produce regularly would probably not look twice at a browser based studio.

Ah.
But bro, when I get my team up, I wanna battle u in B2. :3

Handsome Genius

Ace the Fatalist
8-Bit Upstart
Ace the Fatalist
8-Bit Upstart
Ace the Fatalist
Why browser based?

less intimidating? idk

Ah.

just use pokesav or pokegen like the pros :3

Greedy Capitalist

8-Bit Upstart
Ace the Fatalist
8-Bit Upstart
Ace the Fatalist
8-Bit Upstart
Ace the Fatalist
Why browser based?

less intimidating? idk

Ah.

Hmmmm, I can't do that, man. I've a respectable pokemon fan, who EV trains pokes by scratch.
But I may consider it. I don't have much time to train.

Handsome Genius

Ace the Fatalist
8-Bit Upstart
Ace the Fatalist
8-Bit Upstart
Ace the Fatalist

Ah.

Hmmmm, I can't do that, man. I've a respectable pokemon fan, who EV trains pokes by scratch.

i rotate through too many pokemon. and i compared my EV trained ones with the ones i downloaded and the comparison was sad

Greedy Capitalist

8-Bit Upstart
Ace the Fatalist
8-Bit Upstart
Ace the Fatalist
8-Bit Upstart
Ace the Fatalist

Ah.

i rotate through too many pokemon. and i compared my EV trained ones with the ones i downloaded and the comparison was sad

The ones you downloaded were stronger than ev trained ones? If so, then that's outrageous.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff