Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh yeah, I said breakbeat. One of my favorite types of electronic music. It has lots of bass and lots of cool noises...lol. Anyways my favorite breakbeat DJ is DJ Icey. I don't see to many, if any, topics on breakbeat. So I am starting one and hopefully not the only one posting, lol.
I guess there are not too many fans in Go-Gaia. Oh well, I am not going anywhere, *sighs* got nowhere to go right now.

Assimilated Borg

9,450 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
I visit my friend and he spins some breakBEATS for me and I dance dance dance until the neighbour throws stuff at the window telling us to shut the ******** up.
Breakbeat is cool, I listen to a lot of stuff from:

Another Mob Hit <label>

Bobina

Dylan Rhymes

TCR

Rennie Pilgrim

Adam Ohana (my favorite local breakbeat DJ)
DJ Icey for this all the way..in many ways he defines this style of music. Breakbeat is great to bust a move to.
Breakbeats rule all. I hear alot of breaks though, sometimes it's good to have variety, but breakbeats will always be my favorite. DJ Icey is great too. This is a really dumb question, but have you heard DJ Baby Anne?
I've only heard her live in Las Vegas CD and it was alright
in a week I will be hearing some DJ Czech... yeah baby... I love breaks too! There probably my favorite for dancing too!
Well I like how the word Breakbeat sounds so I aquired some of this DJ Icey fellows music. I must say, I really enjoy it.
Thank you.
Zenkoru
I've only heard her live in Las Vegas CD and it was alright

Mixtress, her new one is ok. The first couple tracks rule, untill it gets to the one she produced, then it goes downhill. Her CD I'm about to break, is probably one of my favorites. Dark side of the boom, is old school but I like it too.
me...........total breakbeat............i also lyk trance xd
the hayday of breaks has come and gone (2001 was when it was really somethin)... now were just gettin the original masters makin good tracks now and then and every other monkey releasing any old rubbish on 12", dance music is in a sad state these days.

and by the way TCR is a label as well, 'another mob hit' isnt the name of the label, it's simply Mob. Of course i commend your tastes, you'd be smart to check out Fingerlickin, Streetwise and Passenger as far as labels come (maybe even Skint if your brave).
super-8
the hayday of breaks has come and gone (2001 was when it was really somethin)... now were just gettin the original masters makin good tracks now and then and every other monkey releasing any old rubbish on 12", dance music is in a sad state these days.

and by the way TCR is a label as well, 'another mob hit' isnt the name of the label, it's simply Mob. Of course i commend your tastes, you'd be smart to check out Fingerlickin, Streetwise and Passenger as far as labels come (maybe even Skint if your brave).

I am a fan of PurePhunk, Promo, Money, Lasergun. and cut n' run; myself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff