Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Friend

Add me if you love them!(:
Really awful scene garbage.
I love them, and I'm the type of person who gets pissed when haters talk crap(: There's really no point cause its just motivating BOTDF <3:

Familiar Phantom

if i see one more thread about botdf i swear to ******** god

Witty Poster

5,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
******** CHRIST
BOTDF701
I love them, and I'm the type of person who gets pissed when haters talk crap(: There's really no point cause its just motivating BOTDF <3:

That's funny, because I'm the type of person who gets pissed when people praise s**t music.

Lonely Gaian

Loveeeeeeeeeeee them. All time favorite band <333

Greedy Informer

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I love them. So much.

User Image
emotion_drool

Generous Businessman

6,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
To be honest? I dont love them, and dont hate them.
Its just the same with all that crappilized things people talking about JB, Gaga, And such.
I dont really care. I listen to my music, which makes me feel good, and I dont care if people like it or not. You should try it too.

Anxious Cat

BOTDF sucks now...
Their really old stuff is the best. For example Fallen Star. Dahvie's voice is shitty as ******** but it's the meaning behind that song as to why I love it, and I enjoy listening to Believe when I'm fed up of people, especially my parents, not believing in me and seeing me as a piece of s**t.

Fashionable Friend

La Petit Morte
BOTDF sucks now...
Their really old stuff is the best. For example Fallen Star. Dahvie's voice is shitty as ******** but it's the meaning behind that song as to why I love it, and I enjoy listening to Believe when I'm fed up of people, especially my parents, not believing in me and seeing me as a piece of s**t.

I haven't heard any of their really old stuff, I've never even heard of Fallen Star. But I think the new stuff their doing is better. It better supports the message they have always been trying to get out. Yeah, the old stuff they did was good, but a lot of it was about sex. Now, they are changing, and all the songs have an easy to understand meaning.
For example; Rise and Shine (anti-bullying anthem) & You Are The Heart (don't commit suicide/cut) have very clear meanings. Other songs like Loveotomy are harder, but still obvious.
You mentioned Believe? That isn't that old and your avi's name is La Petite Morte, that is off the new album. So what don't you like about them now? They just aren't talking about sex as much anymore. They didn't use auto-tune on the new album, so their voices are a little different.

Oh, and when you say "now" I'm going by Evolution, because Believe is actually pretty recent, even if it doesn't seem like it.
Sorry for writing so much!

P.S. never feel bad about yourself, I don't know who you are, but you're amazing, no matter what anyone tells you.

Greedy Capitalist

******** THEM

Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Totally hate them.

Greedy Capitalist

Maddie343
Totally hate them.

Hate doesn't even describe how much I hate them, haha.

Hilarious Citizen

7,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
i love botdf believe is a very inspiring song

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers