Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bubbles? Foam? Fog?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on February 27, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

I do not call these dances we have in our clubs raves anymore, it has lost its meaning. Anyway, my best experience was when my friends and I were getting wasted out of our minds and and we started a confession circle. This cirlce was great because I can safely say things to them without having to hold back like when Im sober, After every night out, I feel so relieved and happy that I let out some of the things I was holding in. I find out ALOT of stuff about my friends that I have never known before, its kind of fun finding out things like that. When not making a confession circle its so fun starting a big mosh pit on the dance floor, Electronica and bashing someones brains out mixes great through my presective but then you find yourself getting kicked out of the club for starting a fight. Thats when the park in the middle of the night comes in, yes its more quiet and stuff but you have alot of space to play with and no people to stop the fight, the fights are not serious at all, its mostly rough play. Trance and break beats are great in the car. There is nothing more fun than blasting some daft punk when drivng on the highway. Who craes whet the neighbors think about you driving into the area with your sound system blasting, as long as you are having the time of your life, then nothing really matters. Someday I hope to bring back the real meaning of raves, its to just have the time of your life without having to worry about anything.

Dangerous Conversationalist

I ******** in the toilet. Best club experience. NEXT!
Exeron Saiiris

You must be a tiny human to have had sexual intercourse in a toilet...without drowning smile

I just got back from a pretty packed goth club...I'll probably be drunk until th enext club later tonight, and then the one the next night smile

Assimilated Borg

9,450 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
My favourite club ever, it closed down. Every night I went was the best... Friday Night Drag shows were the most funnest ever. And when I went on my Birthday, my buddy got the DJ to play one of my favouritest songs and wish me Happy Birthday.

RIP ICON crying crying crying crying crying

User Image
Exeron Saiiris

Hmm, mine would have to be DJ head. Hahaha. I got head while spinning. That was the rock.
Funkrise
Exeron Saiiris

Hmm, mine would have to be DJ head. Hahaha. I got head while spinning. That was the rock.
eek .....ill i have gotten while spinning was girls taken there tops off gonk
Djmonkmonk
Funkrise
Exeron Saiiris

eek .....ill i have gotten while spinning was girls taken there tops off gonk

: lol :

DJ head is for the win. Topless girls is good too though.
Er...I got a really amazing massage once, one of the best I've ever had. I also enjoy watching boys grope one another and make out. I've seen some lovely displays of that. surprised heart
I always love it when I see two hot cyber rivet girls make out, or lift up their wumpscut shirts. Bonus points if they wanna make out with me smile
hahaha. ha.
My favorite club experiance wasn't anything too special. I just ate a bunch of mushrooms and danced like a crazy person. It was fun for me atleast.
Haven't been out to the clubs yet, I turned 19 in November so just became of legal age not too long ago. My boyfriend is still 18 so I probably won't get out till his birthday party which is planned for sometime after the 18th of March.
there was this one club that i've been to a couple times thats pretty small. the dj booth table thing is a huge fishtank with black light sensitive fish in it, along the walls of the club in various places there are more fish tanks, and around the ceiling theres blacklights everywhere.
its small, theres was no one ever there cause it rarely got booked, and i could just dance my brains out without having to worry about some sweaty moron touching me.

i miss that place, i wonder what ever happened to it.
neutral Everyone's best experience is sexual... how.. blah. Haha I'd rather have some kind of musical orgasm.
I haven't been to a club in a while, and not a good one in even longer. I'd say my best experience is still to come. But I hope it will be more interesting than something sexual... Maybe I'll take acid and see what happens wink
Funkrise
Exeron Saiiris

That's so awesome. xd Reminds me of when I was at this party one time and I was hanging out with my buddy Jared while he was playing a set. He dove down into his record box and aparently it looked like he was giving me head.....and it was made even funnier when he came up without a record because he couldn't find the one he wanted. Good times.

Best time in a club? Hmmmm....I haven't actually been to too many clubs, I just started going to Fluid since I moved here......but a couple weekends ago when they were playing Dance Hall was pretty sweet. :3 The floor was packed, tons of people dancing, and Andy and I decided to challenge each other to drink peppermint schnapps and orange juice. whee I would suggest not trying that drink.
I'd have to say my best club time was a weekend of non stop inebriation. Started on a Friday with a bag full of 750's and alcohol. Rode it through the night to the next day and sparked it up with some green mana for our decking pleasure before going to the club. Of course, drinking at the club, getting home at 8 Sunday morning, not having anything to do, couldn't buy alcohol at the store, so we broke open a bottle absinthe and were wasted on that before 12 Sunday afternoon. Than got pizza delivered to the middle of a park.

Defiantly interesting. And my story is shorter each time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff