Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've found that I haven't been able to find a lot of his new work to my taste, so I'm here to get your opinion!

I'm looking for song along the lines of Able to Love/ Inside of Me/ Satisfaction/ Love is Gonna Save Us.

I'm also a fan of the artisits Lazerhawk and Brooklyn Bounce, if that helps any.
Fraelien
I've found that I haven't been able to find a lot of his new work to my taste, so I'm here to get your opinion!

I'm looking for song along the lines of Able to Love/ Inside of Me/ Satisfaction/ Love is Gonna Save Us.

I'm also a fan of the artisits Lazerhawk and Brooklyn Bounce, if that helps any.

Bassnectar is amazing wahmbulance
chronic-potsmoker
Fraelien

Ah, I forgot about Bassnectar! I used to love them a few years back, I'll definitely have to see what they've been up to.
Fraelien
chronic-potsmoker
Fraelien

Ah, I forgot about Bassnectar! I used to love them a few years back, I'll definitely have to see what they've been up to.

Yes please do, he has better and better music every year now!
http://www.bassnectar.net

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces