Welcome to Gaia! ::

pockybot
xenobiotic
I believe that Kathy's Song (Victorian Nation Remix) is the best one, but then the original is good track to.

That would be VNV Nation ^___^ My fave is the Beborn Beton mix of Kathy's Song.

Do any of you read the comic Writhe and Shine? DJ Writhe gets a request for "Vietnamese Nation".. sweatdrop
Its a comic about some goth/industrial DJ's and their friends and stuff.. pretty good though; my friend who moved to NewOrleans for college has met the artist/author, he still DJs.
I've never heard of it unfortunately, but until the end of the world would have to be my favorite song by them.
nightshrill
I've never heard of it unfortunately, but until the end of the world would have to be my favorite song by them.

Mine too!... It was the first song I ever heard by them as well. That song is just... beautiful. I have no good words today. >_< It's a great song to listen to at the beach. That's where I was the night I heard it... I guess it's just got that memory attached to it.
Apoptygma is awesome. I like most of their songs, especially LNDP, Deep Red and their cover of Electricity. They have so many good tunes it is hard to pick a favorite.
Yeauhh!! Someone revived this topic!! domokun heart

I have nothing intelligent to add to this thread..
Obsydia
nightshrill

Mine too!... It was the first song I ever heard by them as well. That song is just... beautiful. I have no good words today. >_< It's a great song to listen to at the beach. That's where I was the night I heard it... I guess it's just got that memory attached to it.

Oddly enough it was that song that ended up getting me hooked on them as well, I downloaded it by mistake and after hearing it ended up getting a bunch more of there stuff. :3
Hmm. Well, I downloaded the "7" album off of Soulseek to investigate this whole EBM thing and...well, it's not bad and some of it is almost catchy, but I'm not horribly impressed or anything.
[Kenzi]
Hmm. Well, I downloaded the "7" album off of Soulseek to investigate this whole EBM thing and...well, it's not bad and some of it is almost catchy, but I'm not horribly impressed or anything.

Hmm... I'm not really familuar with their actual album names as I just downloaded random tracks from Kazaa over the years. I guess it really isn't that impressive but I like them quite a bit. XP What are some titles you downloaded?
Shukujo No Shadou
[Kenzi]

Hmm... I'm not really familuar with their actual album names as I just downloaded random tracks from Kazaa over the years. I guess it really isn't that impressive but I like them quite a bit. XP What are some titles you downloaded?

Track listing:

1. Love Never Dies, Pt. 1
2. Mourn
3. Non-Stop Violence
4. 25 Cromwell St.
5. Rebel
6. Deep Red
7. Nearer
8. Half Asleep
9. Mourn [Remix]
10. Electricity
11. Love Never Dies, Pt. 2
12. Non Stop Violence
[Kenzi]
Shukujo No Shadou
[Kenzi]

Track listing:

1. Love Never Dies, Pt. 1
2. Mourn
3. Non-Stop Violence
4. 25 Cromwell St.
5. Rebel
6. Deep Red
7. Nearer
8. Half Asleep
9. Mourn [Remix]
10. Electricity
11. Love Never Dies, Pt. 2
12. Non Stop Violence

Ah.. XP The only one I really like from that track listing is Mourn and Electricity... Some of my preferred tracks (Not that this makes them good... XP I have crappy tastes at times...) are;
Something I Should Know
Pikachu
Spindizzy (Really like this one...)
Kathy's Song (Preferably the VNV Nation Victoria Mix ^^; )
Eeeh.. Those are all the particularly good ones I can think of.
I HATE ELECTRICITY. scream :] Love Spindizzy.
Wuzzel
I HATE ELECTRICITY. scream :] Love Spindizzy.

I don't think I ever actually heard the song through... XD My version was like, live and cut.
But yes, Spindizzy is one of their better songs.
~Edit; Just listened to Electricity, you're right it does kind of suck. :3
Trying to find Spindizzy on Soulseek now. ninja
[Kenzi]
Trying to find Spindizzy on Soulseek now. ninja

Score, let us know what you think.
Anyone notice that on APB's website they say, "The Harmonizer was by far the most successful album from APB..." What the!? I have not met a single person who doesn't think it sucks harshly compared to Welcome to Earth...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff