Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anyone here like them? I love the rhythms and lyrics! I believe deep red..or maybe coma white are my favorites...
Harmonizer was teh poopoo
DJ_Wunderba

Yeah, I think most would agree that was quite the poopy poo album.
Though I really dug a good half of "7" and "Welcome to Earth".
DJ_Wunderba

It had its merits.. Rollergirl is decent.. but, on the whole, compared to, like pockybot said, 7 and welcome to earth, it was pretty bad. Not a tenth as good.
I love Eclipse...Beatbox...Kathy's Song...Until the End of the World...and their cover of Kraftwerk's Ohm Sweet Ohm.

So yea, I like them!
Heard of Fairlight Children?
Wuzzel

Yep, one of my fave current electroclash acts at the moment.
They're pretty good, "Something I Should Know" is my preferred song by them, but I really like a lot of their other stuff.
pockybot
Wuzzel

Yep, one of my fave current electroclash acts at the moment.

Yeah girly from Freezepop is in it. I friggin' hate Freezepop...
I believe that Kathy's Song (Victorian Nation Remix) is the best one, but then the original is good track to.
xenobiotic
I believe that Kathy's Song (Victorian Nation Remix) is the best one, but then the original is good track to.

That would be VNV Nation ^___^ My fave is the Beborn Beton mix of Kathy's Song.
pockybot
xenobiotic

I have like.. six versions of that song. Beborn Beton, Ferry Corsten, Green Court, VNV Nation, original and something untitled.
Shukujo No Shadou
pockybot
xenobiotic

I have like.. six versions of that song. Beborn Beton, Ferry Corsten, Green Court, VNV Nation, original and something untitled.

Heh, I bought the cd mostly because it had an atari on the cover(this was when I was still trying to accept that the industrial scene was going more futurepoppish) but Ive since really been a fan of certain apop periods(mostly their 1996-2000 era)
pockybot
Shukujo No Shadou
pockybot
xenobiotic

Heh, I bought the cd mostly because it had an atari on the cover(this was when I was still trying to accept that the industrial scene was going more futurepoppish) but Ive since really been a fan of certain apop periods(mostly their 1996-2000 era)

*Nods.* I really like a lot of their stuff. Stumbled upon them by complete accident.
The remakes of Fade to Black and Coma White were amazing. Unicorn was pretty good too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff