Welcome to Gaia! ::

you guys wanna like, ya know, discuss stuff? how about that new de cristo record coming out soon? Or justin faust's disco cuts vol 2 that sounds fun
but seriously do any of you still lurk? I check back like once a month and it's just...bad. Worse than before (some how)

ps harry potter I know you're still around, can I get a list of the good subliminal records? there's a fat stack at gramaphone that I always pick through (but I don't remember any of it being good, although I did just get must be the music by joey negro and i def have some old prog house off that label too)

15,525 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Me still lurks and I just got these today

And yes the forum is crap because of these crapstep and trap kiddos
Parry Hotter* My bad
Yeah I'm not surprised. I lurk once in a while and this time it's exceptionally bad. Maybe the holidays gave kids reasons to come here and talk about s**t? Who knows. Alls I know is two daft punk threads (that aren't the official daft punk thread) on page 1? ai yaaa

any others man? I know you're holding out on me xp

15,525 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
i got "hold on" on hold right now and I'll call tomorrow for them to hold cro magnon for me, idk about the rest but thanks man

15,525 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
I forgot about this one, since it came today (thank you mailman!)

Quite possibly the best release on the label and one of the "Holy Grails" of my collection:

Interesting Regular

Oi SPAIFE!

I don't lurk f.73 as much as I used to, I'm mostly on f.61 (it's a ******** mess)...

Assimilated Borg

9,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
I lurk and ya your right I don't see too many discuss music I just see a lot of whats your favorite questions being asked

Tipsy Smoker

9,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Spaifu
you guys wanna like, ya know, discuss stuff? how about that new de cristo record coming out soon? Or justin faust's disco cuts vol 2 that sounds fun
but seriously do any of you still lurk? I check back like once a month and it's just...bad. Worse than before (some how)

ps harry potter I know you're still around, can I get a list of the good subliminal records? there's a fat stack at gramaphone that I always pick through (but I don't remember any of it being good, although I did just get must be the music by joey negro and i def have some old prog house off that label too)

Holy s**t! It's Spaif!

Mad repect to ya bro, but I don't have s**t. I listen to new garbage and old stuff. The newest that I could suggest, is check out Kaada if you like samples and experimental. He did some live s**t with Mike Patton that's worth checking out.

15,525 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
oh spaif another to keep on your radar, so good

just got this one today

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers