Welcome to Gaia! ::

Your opinion of deadmau5 styles

Old Style 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Newer style 1 100.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 1 ]

Ok so I you ARE a deadmau5 here the question; Do you deadmau5' old style or do you like his new music (as heard in his latest album >album title goes here< wink .

Here's another question; Do you think Kat Von D is a good relationship for him? Why or why not?
Deadmau5 looks good with Kat Von D because she looks like she could be a cool person to be with. But what I really mean is that she is his type like the tattoos and she looks like she is a movie star or maybe even a music producer just like deadmau5 but she doesn't look right for a tattoo artist well not that I am making chooses for her but she should be a music producer like deadmau5.

Greedy Capitalist

>album title goes here< was okay, but he could have done so much better. He has so much potential, and a lot of the tracks on it were pretty forgettable.

And who cares who he's married to? He's a music producer, not a tabloid-bait actor.
Ace the Fatalist
>album title goes here< was okay, but he could have done so much better. He has so much potential, and a lot of the tracks on it were pretty forgettable.

And who cares who he's married to? He's a music producer, not a tabloid-bait actor.

He does have a lot of better songs out there like Faxing Berlin, Jaded, Mental Image, etc but I will admit that I do listen to his new album alot :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff