Welcome to Gaia! ::

anyone who is into techno which includes Basement Jaxx or Thievery Corporation..please talk.
I'm too new to flame.

Anyone?
i have lost all hope in this entire forum, theyre all saying that they hate techno, when without techno we wouldn't have trance, and happy hardcore, and how people say they hate hip hop here, without hip hop we wouldn't have drum n' bass

The Committee Staff Member

Without Techno? Without Techno?! Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't/wasn't Disco electronic music?
Pop Quiz

Define the following:

techno: _______________________________

Pyrzqxgl
Pop Quiz

Define the following:

techno: Noun
Any of various styles of dance music characterized by electronic sounds and a high-energy, rhythmic beat.
Prefix
Technology: technophobia.
Etymology
From techno(logy).
Disco owns my soul...mmmmmm

You like Disco? eek Whoa, I thought it died out [which it did] and I was the only next-gen still liking the music.
Anima Araria
You like Disco? eek Whoa, I thought it died out [which it did] and I was the only next-gen still liking the music.

Heheh you like disco too? That's wonderful! What else do you like? We can be the best of friends. 4laugh
im for techno

me and my friends would put on techno and play video games in to the early morning 3nodding
Zuka Zamamee II
im for techno

me and my friends would put on techno and play video games in to the early morning 3nodding

Hahah. Indeed, Electronic music is the best for vid-games. Especially HALO 2. I prefer Psytrance when playing it gets me really hyper and worked up. :3 MUAHHAHA i love cold medicine it makes me light as a feather...@_@~~

Wuzzel
Anima Araria

Heheh you like disco too? That's wonderful! What else do you like? We can be the best of friends. 4laugh

Well there isn't anymore that I'm really in to. I like D&B and Technopop as well. But for now, that's pretty much it. By the way, I thought we were friends. I really miss Disco.
Anima Araria
Wuzzel
Anima Araria

Well there isn't anymore that I'm really in to. I like D&B and Technopop as well. But for now, that's pretty much it. By the way, I thought we were friends. I really miss Disco.

Bah everyone likes drum and base. Give me something new. Lately I've been dabbling into older stuff like Depeche Mode, a little after the Disco era. Gawd I love that stuff. EBM and Futurepop really get my teenage angst going.
xp I'm coming down from some really strong tylenol...soo..i'm very happy.. eek

Yeah, my taste in music can be killer to some... But that Hip Hip Trance really makes me want to cry.
Anima Araria
Yeah, my taste in music can be killer to some... But that Hip Hip Trance really makes me want to cry.

I don't care much for Hip hop.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces