did you have fun?

yesh! 0.82089552238806 82.1% [ 55 ]
nope. kinda old fer me. 0.17910447761194 17.9% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]
This poll closed on April 13, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 >

::cries:: gonk im all alone!! crying
^^* Prom is fun. (Jehuty comes from the name of an Egyptian soldier from back in the day.)

^^* I played ZOE2 before borrowing the first game ^^*. I preffer the second heavily, Dingo is the man.
Clement
^^* Prom is fun. (Jehuty comes from the name of an Egyptian soldier from back in the day.)

^^* I played ZOE2 before borrowing the first game ^^*. I preffer the second heavily, Dingo is the man.

i am so with you on dingo. my brother had an account under that name.

eek an egyptian soldier? i did not know that. what else? how's Jehuty special?
i don't mean to scare you off with so many questions, it's just that's fascinateing! ( sp? gonk )
bumpeh. i so happy i got mah chickeh hat.
O.o now i want a bunny hat. ooh im selfish, lol. that way mah gaian brother can have one. he's away on a trip. ( ps thank you to the gaian adoption agencies. they rock!)
It's okay, I lost the topic xd .

I'm guessing in ZOE2- the thing that made Jehuty special was the way Ada developed...

I forgot what the real Jehuty did, it was some great war campaign and he rose quickly through the ranks and personally aided a young and inexperienced pharoah. That's all I remember. I suppose the best Egyptian soldier- the common man.

^^* Anubis, of course, is the jackal God of death who is suppose to lead the dead to the promised land.
I had 7 baskets, I donated 4 of them... ^^ I have 3 in storage to sell later on .
I managed to get 5 baskets... I donated 2, opened one, and I have two left. I'm either going to donate one, or sell them both once the demand gets higher. ^^
Jaime Hellfires
sup all

sup, jaime! how are you?

O.o dats so cool. im so glad im taking my Academic Decathalon class. we're going to learn about ancient civilizations and astronomy. whee now im ahead of mah classmates!
:3 Yep. I'm generally good about stuff like that.
hi mizzy fit! O.O you were lucky! i got one egg. crying
Jehuty654
hi mizzy fit! O.O you were lucky! i got one egg. crying

Heya! Aw. But, I see you managed to get yourself a chickie hat. ^^
yep, ::huggles clement:: wonderful clement gave it to me. 4laugh whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items