Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spicy Treasure-Seeker

36,690 Points
  • Nova Novice 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Ren Orenji Doragon
In times like these it would be good if all our leader board top 3 (of each class) people had their own healing thread here??? And within the threads we link to the others? Or something like that? Do you think we should do that?

Its just a matter of time now until all the bunnies run out of energy and the jacks smash us. I hate Gaia. They have us killed if they go on like that. we gotta do something >.<
I1 Jhonny I1 used Restoring Panacea against Yseras...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! Yseras was healed for 42 points of damage.
I thought I was seeing those even menu buttons more than before.
Seborga Vargas used Field of Protection against Seborga Vargas...It was successful and healed 20 points of damage.
I1 Jhonny I1 used Restoring Panacea against Yseras...It was successful and healed 24 points of damage.

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Kirana Azadju
Ren Orenji Doragon
In times like these it would be good if all our leader board top 3 (of each class) people had their own healing thread here??? And within the threads we link to the others? Or something like that? Do you think we should do that?

Its just a matter of time now until all the bunnies run out of energy and the jacks smash us. I hate Gaia. They have us killed if they go on like that. we gotta do something >.<
I think it might be a good idea. We definitely need some strategy up in here. xp

Spicy Treasure-Seeker

36,690 Points
  • Nova Novice 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Ren Orenji Doragon
Kirana Azadju
Ren Orenji Doragon

I think it might be a good idea. We definitely need some strategy up in here. xp
as long as we cannot get more energy potions there is nothing much we can do other than watching our healthpoints and keep our people from dying. But if everybody stops fighting now, the jacks catch up very quickly. It's a catch 22. and the healers run out of energy too.
so we could only start with the healing threads for the leading score people?
Here is a link to mine

Aged Punching Bag

12,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Heckler 50
Kung Poo Flip used Helping Hand against Ren Orenji Doragon...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! Ren Orenji Doragon was healed for 28 points of damage.

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Ren Orenji Doragon used Helping Hand against Ren Orenji Doragon...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! Ren Orenji Doragon was healed for 32 points of damage.

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Ren Orenji Doragon used Helping Hand against Ren Orenji Doragon...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! Ren Orenji Doragon was healed for 34 points of damage.

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Ren Orenji Doragon used Helping Hand against Ren Orenji Doragon...It was successful and healed 26 points of damage.

Destructive Harvester

13,875 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Team Rina 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
xXFuta_HimeXx used Healing Strike against Ren Orenji Doragon...It was successful and healed 20 points of damage.

Destructive Harvester

13,875 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Team Rina 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
xXFuta_HimeXx used Healing Strike against Ren Orenji Doragon...It was successful and healed 20 points of damage.

Destructive Harvester

13,875 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Team Rina 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Destructive Harvester

13,875 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Team Rina 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
xXFuta_HimeXx used Healing Strike against Kirana Azadju...It was successful and healed 20 points of damage.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff