Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you know?

Yes 0.5 50.0% [ 13 ]
No 0.11538461538462 11.5% [ 3 ]
Maybe so 0.19230769230769 19.2% [ 5 ]
What? 0.19230769230769 19.2% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Cute Girl of Star Light used Mend against Aja Mayhem...It was successful and healed 28 points of damage.

Tipsy Fairy

15,550 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
Aja Mayhem
Fills up randomly and all at once?

It regenerates faster than it did during the giant nerf a few days ago. However, a minute ago I had 39 energy. Now it's full. Does it reload every hour and I just happened to be on the brink then?

Yeah, I noticed. Made a thread about it in the vengeance forums. Got killed a lot. xD It's very random.

Tipsy Fairy

15,550 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
Hnnng-san used Mend against Aja Mayhem...It was successful and healed 26 points of damage.

Tipsy Fairy

15,550 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
Hnnng-san used Mend against Aja Mayhem...It was successful and healed 26 points of damage.

Tipsy Fairy

15,550 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Nudist Colony 200

Aged Vet

Dr. Fomite used Mend against Aja Mayhem...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! Aja Mayhem was healed for 33 points of damage.

Aged Vet

Dr. Fomite used Mend against Aja Mayhem...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! Aja Mayhem was healed for 34 points of damage.

LAYLALA -- x's Waifu

Ice-Cold Mage

I thought it was because it could be a sign that the Event is ending soon, so they just randomly give you all your HP and MP back or something .__. (I can be wrong XD)

By the way, does anyone by any chance know when the Event ends? Just curious

LAYLALA -- x's Waifu

Ice-Cold Mage

Lavender_Wish used Healing Aura against Aja Mayhem...It was successful and healed 38 points of damage.

Dapper Swapper

Vixen von Stone used Mend against Aja Mayhem...It was successful and healed 22 points of damage.

Dapper Swapper

Vixen von Stone used Mend against Aja Mayhem...It was successful and healed 22 points of damage.

Dapper Swapper

Dapper Swapper

Vixen von Stone used Mend against Aja Mayhem...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! Aja Mayhem was healed for 29 points of damage.

Dapper Swapper

Dapper Swapper

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff