• Hellraiser 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Hotarla
Hana_Imakura
Hotarla
Hana_Imakura
Hotarla
Hana_Imakura

Yeah. Just way too many different animes to finish if I include Crunchyroll, and finals are approaching, and the break up has made it to where it's hard to survive without constantly being around friends... This is hard. I'm also dealing with keep a bunch of guys who were just waiting for my ex to leave me at bay. @_@

awww you poor thing! Ox

Yes. It kind of stinks. ;_; He told me he'd always be here for me to love and protect me. WHERE IS HE NOW?!?! TT__TT
awww...;w; this is why I've never been in a relationship! Ox

I only tried it six years ago cuz I saw everyone on here hooking up. So I met a guy on here from a state several states away from me on Valentines Day. We hung out online for about a year or two and gradually started sending photos back and forth and talking on the phone together. On the third year, we couldn't stand having to part ways before school anymore so he missed his flight home on purpose, got some money from his parents, had them send him his stuff so he could move in with me and my family. Then he got a job here and started going to school with me.

Now I'm in my third year of college and he's in his second and we went almost all high school together.

And he just went off and left me for some floozy who was pretending to be my new best friend... He introduced her to me after he met her first, too. sad
awww I'm sorry you had to go through all this bby! ;w; although my opinion is that just because everyone is getting a bf doesn't mean you have to too! Ox but I'm sorry you had to go thru all that...D;

(Off topic: I love your avatar.)

It's not your fault. emotion_hug

Yeah, I know. But I'm weird and thought I should try it at the time.

And now that I've had one I'm not sure I wanna live my whole life alone. sad