1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1075 1076 1077 > >> >>> »|

PK Flash's Datemate

Dangerous Rogue

18,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Informer 100
♔ S&M - THE GIVEAWAY ♔

UPDATES HERE: All sets have been won! And to be honest I'm not sure that I have the energy to put up any more sets. Still thinking on it. The Make It Rain singles are still going, maybe.

Remember to PM me a link to your winning post! Also, please try not to just spam emotes here. We'd like to try and maintain at least a little bit of chitchat, even though that's difficult when people just want those prizes.

Keeping track of winners of other spontaneous contests here:

Sudden Death Prize #1 - Sovis, -Mouse-, MoldyMuffin S a n g o, LuvableHart, shell2653 (1m each)

Random presents to: Neon_diamondz (500k), izharisback (Nightwalker's Reprisal), lim sungbins (Misfit Ghoul), Jillmanji (2m), Vanilla Angel Imp (Ascended Demon), Nashika (Blue Acinonyx, Pink Acinonyx), shell2653 (Pure White Angelic Scarf), taeahtime (6m), shell2653 (Haute Modena), Anko Loves Dango (Milk the Cat)

Reverse Sudden Death Prize - [Boo Boo], Nashika, -Mouse-, izharisback, shell2653 (1m each)

Private impromptu contest - -Mouse- (10m), lilyla19 (5m), DarlingAnomaly (2.5m)

Consolation prize - Pyon-san (15m for missing set #4), -Mouse- (15m for missing set #3), xx-TIA-xx (6m for missing set 3), MoldyMuffin S a n g o (15m for missing set #9), OhhPandaa (15m for missing set #8 ), iMapleEggo (Grand Victorian + Blue Acinonyx for missing set C), Cotton Cohesion (Grand Victorian + Blue Acinonyx for missing set C)

(Otherwise known as: KO AND CRES WENT OVERBOARD FOLKS.)

Greetings and salutations! Ignore the first part of the heading; nobody gets it anyway. The part you're probably here for is the 'GIVE AWAY' part anyway, right? I'll get right on that! Scroll down for information on all the contests. First and second posts, folks, that's where it's at. Check it all out and hang out with us while we gather eggs and reminisce on the meaning of 'S&M'.

♔ Contest #1 - win an item set!
♔ Contest #2 - win SO MANY items from Loyal's Grab Bag!
♔ Contest #3 - generate a number and win a Make It Rain!
♔ Not a contest but pay attention anyway - Ko donates a lot to random folks! Just hang around and talk and such and you might find a gift headed your way.

ANYWAY SO I'LL BE GIVING AWAY A FEW ITEM SETS / OUTFITS. Because I'm sick of how big my inventory is. And my lovely companion Cres will be giving away all the Loyal's Grab Bag items we've accumulated! (Spoilers: It's a lot.)

NEW SETS:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Item Set A includes Black Ops Gear, Kitsune Mask, Juno's Lace, Astra-138: Violet Blinking Heroic Eyes, Pure White Angelic Scarf, Galactic Cadet, Punk Raven, Athena's Armor and Blue Acinonyx! WON BY ZUSU

Item Set B includes Rolling Referee, Super Level Academy, Turkish Delight, Witch Trouble, Kallida Kumiho, Transgenic Soldier, Sweet Sixties and Black Swan! WON BY HITORI SLAYER

Item Set C includes Snow Maiden, Style Munitions, Hanoman, Princess Harmony, Grand Victorian, Stella Leporidae, Handsome Lech and Opal Borealis! WON BY X KAOS X

CHECK WINNERS IN PMS.

CLAIMED SETS:

User ImageUser Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Item Set #1 includes Silver Laurels, Glacemella, Angelic Sash, Juno's Lace, Thoughtful Bride, Light Keiko's Curls, Danse des Etoiles and Froufrou France! WON BY LIATHISTLE.

Item Set #2 includes Haunted Gentleman, Kitsune Mask, The Ringmaster, King of Terra, Rainy Day, Deus Persona, Bitter Sweets and Chequered Punk! WON BY CHLIANA.

Item Set #3 includes Bolt Deoderant, Sapling Scarf, Envious Night Jewel, Spring Wanderer, Green Knight, Tamer Druid, Cool Adrian Hair and Plastic Commando! WON BY KURAI ASHITA

Item Set #4 includes Ultra Satan Slippers, Magical Miracle Mage, Faustine's Bottle, Fine Lips, Jada the Unicorn, Pastel Sweetie, Graceful Lunarian and Lilac Cosmos! WON BY LILYLA19

Item Set #5 includes Kabuki, Illyncia's Honor, Fay Cervidae, Starkeeper's Astrolabe, Golden Uniform, Astra-217: Mini Gold Flapping Angel Wings, Golden Decobot, Astra-83: Red Blinking Dashing Eyes, Eminent Gideon AND Fiametta the Phoenix! WON BY MILLENNIUMCAT.

Item Set #6 includes Captcha Pod, Destroyer of Lunches, Tamed Twister, Poisonous Haze, Kanoko's Illusions, Comet Candy, Dark Star Cygnus, Incubi's Amethyst Wings and Lilac Cosmos! WON BY TSU UST

Item Set #7 includes Opal Borealis, Memphis' Shining Locks, Halcyon Cluster, Surf Scarf, Blue Acinonyx, Crystal Parol, Team Gambino Uniform and Lightning Quick! WON BY NASHIKA

Item Set #8 includes Decayed Skullheads, Crimson Valor, Knave of Hearts, Shadow Walker, Deadly Thread, Grand Victorian, Jade and Black Short Keido Wig and Forbidden Hook! WON BY TAMCSI

Item Set #9 includes Sparkling Bright Lights, Black Swan, Witch Trouble, Celestial Emissary, Cloud Iridescence, Astra-149: Black Blinking Kyun Sparkle Eyes, Pious Cleric and A Rainy Day's Gift! WON BY AZURE SNOWS

Item Set #10 includes Golden Dragon, Gift of the Stars, Chronocessories, Luminous Pangea, Loving Manner, Angelic Sash, Bound Warlock and Golden Uniform! WON BY VANILLA ANGEL IMP

♔ Generate a number between 1-1000 and get 111 or 777 to win Item Set #1
♔ Generate a number between 1-1000 and get 200 or 800 to win Item Set #2
♔ Generate a number between 1-1000 and get 99 or 593 to win Item Set #3
♔ Generate a number between 1-1000 and get 308 or 998 to win Item Set #4
♔ Generate a number between 1-1000 and get 79 to win Item Set #5!
♔ Generate a number between 1-1000 and get 500 to win Item Set #6!
♔ Generate a number between 1-1000 and get 100 or 700 to win Item Set #7!
♔ Generate a number between 1-1000 and get 888 or 890 to win Item Set #8!
♔ Generate a number between 1-1000 and get 123 or 456 to win Item Set #9!
♔ Generate a number between 1-1000 and get 1 to win Item Set #10!

♔ CONTEST #1 RULES ♔

♔ Generate a number between 1-1000 and get 1 to win Item Set A!
♔ Generate a number between 1-1000 and get 200 to win Item Set B!
♔ Generate a number between 1-1000 and get 300 to win Item Set C!

♔ You must have posted at least once before in the thread to be able to claim the prize!
♔ First person to roll the right number gets the set! Subsequent 'winners' only get something (a gold consolation prize) if I haven't already sent out the prize, so keep an eye out for a winner.
♔ A person who wins one set may not win another one unless I hold a random contest for one! However, winners are eligible to enter any other contests in the thread more than once.
♔ PM me with a link to your winning post!

♔ CONTEST #2 RULES ♔
♔ Generate a number between 1-200 and get 1 to win a Make It Rain single! (48 to be given away so there's plenty to go around~)

taeahtime, Zusu, LunaLaetitia, xN e o V i s u a l i z m, harmony99, Pho Far East, Angel of hororr, Green Tea Chi

Bloblike Cutie-Pie

♔ Just giving stuff away now♔

So I'm changing up the contest a little. Now just quote me if you want any grunnies, wings, or ears.

One set of wings per person though heart

User Image
User Image
User Image
Quote me if you want anything~

Super special prize:
User Image

Be the first post on page 777 and win these fabulous wings!

PK Flash's Datemate

Dangerous Rogue

18,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Informer 100
THIS BEAUTIFUL ART IS FROM TAKASE:

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff