yay other gold! 0.37623762376238 37.6% [ 76 ]
Total Votes:[ 202 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 >

Kawaii Kitten

Little_Neco-chan
Stealer of Stars

That's kind of funny xD
But I guess that's good too~

There were people who really needed the extra credit though, I guess. I know there were people scoring like 39/100 on some of the tests. neutral

Wow, that's not very good.
I wonder why they scored so low >3<
Ah well~
So what else are you doing?

Hildurness's Wife

Spiritual Seraph

22,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
Stealer of Stars

Ah well~

I can tell you that part of the problem is that many students just didn't come to class. It's amazing how much you can learn if you attend class everyday and listen to the professor. xd

I studied Economics a bit last night, because I have an exam on Tuesday. But I feel like it is going to be pretty easy. So my next move should be to find two articles online... my Econ professor wants us to write a brief paper about economic growth, and then another brief paper on a topic of our choice as long as the topic fits within the realm of the class (it is a Macroeconomics course).

Kawaii Kitten

Little_Neco-chan
Stealer of Stars

Ah well~

I can tell you that part of the problem is that many students just didn't come to class. It's amazing how much you can learn if you attend class everyday and listen to the professor. xd

I studied Economics a bit last night, because I have an exam on Tuesday. But I feel like it is going to be pretty easy. So my next move should be to find two articles online... my Econ professor wants us to write a brief paper about economic growth, and then another brief paper on a topic of our choice as long as the topic fits within the realm of the class (it is a Macroeconomics course).

Ha, that's pretty true! Unless the professor puts you to sleep.. Heh.

That sounds like.. So much fun.

Hildurness's Wife

Spiritual Seraph

22,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
Stealer of Stars

I've DEFINITELY fallen asleep during classes... don't let me fool you. xd
Sometimes I would write fanfiction during really boring classes to keep myself awake. It would look like I was taking notes, 'cause I was just writing. Don't judge me. xd

I actually like studying economics, but a lot of people think I'm crazy. lol

Kawaii Kitten

Little_Neco-chan
Stealer of Stars

I've DEFINITELY fallen asleep during classes... don't let me fool you. xd
Sometimes I would write fanfiction during really boring classes to keep myself awake. It would look like I was taking notes, 'cause I was just writing. Don't judge me. xd

I actually like studying economics, but a lot of people think I'm crazy. lol

Haha, I like to prop my head up on my hand and nap. I pretend to listen, but I'm sleeping. Haha.
That's really smart!! Oh gosh!

I think that it's good if you like what you're studying.
Personally, I don't like it, but I'm not taking it so it doesn't matter razz

Hildurness's Wife

Spiritual Seraph

22,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
Stealer of Stars

Haha, I like to prop my head up on my hand and nap. I pretend to listen, but I'm sleeping. Haha.

It is hard for me to "fake" being asleep. My head does the stupid "bobbing" thing, so it is painful obvious that I'm not really awake. xd
I have been writing this one particular Legend of Zelda fanfiction for many years now. I actually made good progress on it while sitting in my classes. xd

Kawaii Kitten

Little_Neco-chan
Stealer of Stars

It is hard for me to "fake" being asleep. My head does the stupid "bobbing" thing, so it is painful obvious that I'm not really awake. xd
I have been writing this one particular Legend of Zelda fanfiction for many years now. I actually made good progress on it while sitting in my classes. xd

Ha, that sucks! I like watching people who do that head bob thing.
It's really funny xD

That's cool!! xD
What's it about?

Hildurness's Wife

Spiritual Seraph

22,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
Stealer of Stars

It's really funny xD

That's cool!! xD
What's it about?

I'll make sure not to doze off around you. rofl
A friend and I created it, actually. We both made up a character (not originally from the Zelda franchise, but at least my character is inspired by other Zelda characters. His was not, really xD), and he created the evil organization. It plays out like a lot of Zelda games do, really: the heroes are brought together, have to find old weapons/relics, etc. But I am really trying to focus on character development, something which Zelda games in the past have sorely lacked.

Kawaii Kitten

Little_Neco-chan
Stealer of Stars

It's really funny xD

That's cool!! xD
What's it about?

I'll make sure not to doze off around you. rofl
A friend and I created it, actually. We both made up a character (not originally from the Zelda franchise, but at least my character is inspired by other Zelda characters. His was not, really xD), and he created the evil organization. It plays out like a lot of Zelda games do, really: the heroes are brought together, have to find old weapons/relics, etc. But I am really trying to focus on character development, something which Zelda games in the past have sorely lacked.

Well then.. How rude!
rofl

That sounds cool! I haven't played many Zelda games, sadly.
I need to really change that soon.
Character development is incredibly important in a story
//nod nod

Hildurness's Wife

Spiritual Seraph

22,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
Stealer of Stars
Well then.. How rude!
rofl

//nod nod

You should! They are pretty good if you like puzzles. And lore. The Zelda universe's lore is very interesting. That is what usually inspires me when I write my fanfiction. If you have not already played Windwaker, I HIGHLY recommend it. There is a lot to collect/complete in the game (by contrast, I think Ocarina of Time has too little to do... but I've played Ocarina of Time so much that I can beat the whole thing in ten hours soooooooo XD), the characters are cartoonish which is pretty cute and fun, and the music is top-notch. It is probably one of my favorites. 3nodding
(but there is a lack of character development... oh well. XD)

Kawaii Kitten

Little_Neco-chan
Stealer of Stars
Well then.. How rude!
rofl

//nod nod

You should! They are pretty good if you like puzzles. And lore. The Zelda universe's lore is very interesting. That is what usually inspires me when I write my fanfiction. If you have not already played Windwaker, I HIGHLY recommend it. There is a lot to collect/complete in the game (by contrast, I think Ocarina of Time has too little to do... but I've played Ocarina of Time so much that I can beat the whole thing in ten hours soooooooo XD), the characters are cartoonish which is pretty cute and fun, and the music is top-notch. It is probably one of my favorites. 3nodding
(but there is a lack of character development... oh well. XD)

I'll have to check it out!
I think they look cool, I just haven't played any yet.
I know someone who took the 'Hey you' from Navi and made it into a ringtone~
xD

Hildurness's Wife

Spiritual Seraph

22,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
Stealer of Stars

xD

(there are people that listen to Navi's sound clips from Ocarina of Time for literally 10 hours on Youtube. Ridiculous! XD)
So do you play other games then? I am a huge gamer myself.

Kawaii Kitten

Little_Neco-chan
Stealer of Stars

xD

(there are people that listen to Navi's sound clips from Ocarina of Time for literally 10 hours on Youtube. Ridiculous! XD)
So do you play other games then? I am a huge gamer myself.

I don't think I could do that xD
Yeah I do!
Right now I'm playing Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, as well as Dragon Age and Remember Me. What kind of games do you like?

Hildurness's Wife

Spiritual Seraph

22,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
Stealer of Stars
I don't think I could do that xD
Yeah I do!
Right now I'm playing Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, as well as Dragon Age and Remember Me. What kind of games do you like?

Ooohh, you're playing Ni no Kuni? Good choice. =D
I haven't played it myself, but my sister did. I think it is so cool that Studio Ghibli put out a game.
I play stuff like: The Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, a little bit of Mario, The Elder Scrolls (Oblivion, Skyrim, etc), Disgaea, Ar Tonelico, Tales of (Symphonia, The Abyss, Xillia, Graces f, etc)... mostly I like JRPGs. xd

Adorable Fairy

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

~ Le bump ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff