Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loverboy

WANT A BUNDLE? I HAVE TOO MANY LEFT. TAKE ONE.
Give me a "ticket" and I'll give you more than one

________!

Now with better odds!

_INFO | RULES

Hey guys! I'm Nev. Welcome to my mini-giveaway! Recently I came across way too much gold. So I decided I would buy some of Loyal's Easter Bundles. With some evening out--I am left with twenty separate sets of both the dander ears recolours and the grunny recolours. So what am I gonna do with this? I'm gonna give them away as full sets. Mind you, I'm not giving away the grunny and dander bundles as a bundle together--they are going to be separate. And yes--you're going to need to "buy" a ticket.

Just to put this out here--here are the rules!
                  -- Follow Tos!
                  -- ALWAYS QUOTE ME FOR MY ATTENTION.
                  [quote="xxiii-nevermore"][/quote]

-- Label your trades Please note: In labeling your trades you DO have to hit the little "done" button for the title to save.
                  -- Do not beg (This includes asking for items that are not offered or asking for money for a quest)
                  -- Do not send Pms
                  -- Do not comment on my profile
                  -- You're not going to get gold. This is my main giveaway thread. Come chill here for gold.
                  -- I'm not a b*****d--I just ran into all most of these problems during the giveaway so just please do not do.
                  -- I reserve the right to add rules if needed.

_BUNDLES

I have twenty of each bundle. I'm gonna start with ten (10) slots for each bundle--adding more if a lot of people send me trades. You can buy one (1) ticket per bundle. If you win a bundle you can no longer enter for that bundle. For example let's say that you won the first dander bundle--then you can no longer enter for dander bundles. HOWEVER, you can enter for a grunny bundle until you win one of those.

So how do you enter for one? You need to buy a ticket. A ticket consists of an alchemist case formula. They are worth 1ok and are sold here. Once you bought one send me a labelled trade with the item telling me which bundle you are going for. Or you can send me two and I'll add you to both lists. The reason I'm doing the case as the ticket is so with each ticket 1ok comes out of the economy. Of course you can go buy them off the mp--but that does defeat the purpose. ; n ;

DANDLE BUNDLE
                  [User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image]

WINNERS: Chuu Says Boo | username

GRUNNY BUNDLE
                  [User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image]

WINNERS: username | username

_TICKET HOLDERS

DANDER BUNDLE TWO
                  oo1: Kitty216
                  oo2: Nurse Mona
                  oo3: Cleric Saphire
                  oo4: Canto Dragon
                  oo5: username
                  oo6: username
                  oo7: username
                  oo8: username
                  oo9: username
                  o1o: username

GRUNNY BUNDLE ONE
                  oo1: Yuki Chanshin
                  oo2: I wolfe I
                  oo3: Nurse Mona
                  oo4: Tilia bow
                  oo5: bloodwitch
                  oo6: Canto Dragon
                  oo7: Kitty216
                  oo8: Cleric Saphire
                  oo9: username
                  o1o: username

dodgerblue
          mediumorchid
          mediumseagreen
          ( UPPER BUBBLE LETTERS )
          [ Ⓐ ][ Ⓑ ][ Ⓒ ] [ Ⓓ ][ Ⓔ ][ Ⓕ ][ Ⓖ ][ Ⓗ ][ Ⓘ ][ Ⓙ ]
          [ Ⓚ ][ Ⓛ ][ Ⓜ ][ Ⓝ ][ Ⓞ ][ Ⓟ ][ Ⓠ ][ Ⓡ ][ Ⓢ ][ Ⓣ ]
          [ Ⓤ ][ Ⓥ ][ Ⓦ ][ Ⓧ ][ Ⓨ ][ Ⓩ ]

Loverboy

--____//I'm really going to be competing with a lot of contests out there aren't I? ; n ; great

__EVERMORE

Loverboy

--____//someone's gotta be interested

__EVERMORE

Fuzzy Camper

a giveaway while helping the economy, you are awesome! emotion_hug

Loverboy

taeahtime

--____; n ; I try to make up for all the faults of me trying to win a bloody ticket.
                emotion_hug <3 You're more awesome for posting in it--I was afraid no one was gonna post ; n ;

__EVERMORE

Skilled Informer

Nice so we simply trade u the case thingy/ ticket and call it a day?

Fuzzy Camper

xxiii-nevermore
taeahtime

--____; n ; I try to make up for all the faults of me trying to win a bloody ticket.
                emotion_hug <3 You're more awesome for posting in it--I was afraid no one was gonna post ; n ;

__EVERMORE

this thread should have like... a gazillion posts already! emotion_bigheart i'll stay to support!

Fuzzy Camper

emotion_bigheart

Loverboy

Yuki Chanshin
Nice so we simply trade u the case thingy/ ticket and call it a day?

--____*nods* Label the trade (Idc--just something about "ticket" ) and tell me which bundle you want to be added too and bam.

Or send me two and get added to both lists *nods*

__EVERMORE

green potato chip generated a random number between 0 and 1 ... 1!

Fuzzy Camper

yum_strawberry

Loverboy

taeahtime

this thread should have like... a gazillion posts already! emotion_bigheart i'll stay to support!

--____ emotion_kirakira On principle I want to give you something heart

__EVERMORE

Shirtless Fatcat

11,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
  • First step to fame 200
O u O Doesnt know wut to do buh walks in idiotly heart

Naughty Werewolf

17,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: KO 200
xxiii-nevermore

--____//I'm really going to be competing with a lot of contests out there aren't I? ; n ; great

__EVERMORE

I don't get this ticket thing. I bought a formula, but what do i do with it now?

Fuzzy Camper

xxiii-nevermore
taeahtime

--____ emotion_kirakira On principle I want to give you something heart

__EVERMORE

I'm just helping a fellow gaian~ I love random items though : D

Fuzzy Camper

emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items