Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
sad I still don't see it at all. have checked for a couple days and nothing.
bleh

11,400 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • PvP 200
  • Timid 100
[NPC] Easter Bunny
Purplesnoopy
apatheticallydepressed
Purplesnoopy

I'm at 47 so far;
crying I've been trying since day 1 of event though
I'm guessing you got all the basket items though.. ah weel. so be it I wish there were titles for the "over-easy" achievement, but maybe we get some @with the other one.
Eggs! Eggs everywhere! Eggs and prizes and cuteness!

Lies Easter Bunny, lies! I am one egg away from your prizes! Where, oh where do I look that I haven't? Perhaps the rest of gaia which is huge >_<

Misleading Architect

35,475 Points
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
h4rm0ny89
bleh
chekc a few pagesthreads back for alink to a sticker

5,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
Purplesnoopy
h4rm0ny89
bleh
chekc a few pagesthreads back for alink to a sticker

literally just checked! thanks!!!

9,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
I got prolly 90% of my eggs by going to the main easter event forum page, that lists all the threads going on, and just kept hitting F5 (refreshes quickly). Granted I didn't participate in the contests and such, but I had to find a way to collect eggs as quickly as possible. I collected a total of 250 eggs on this account, as well as my two mules. So it IS possible!

Misleading Architect

35,475 Points
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
d2l4eva
I got prolly 90% of my eggs by going to the main easter event forum page, that lists all the threads going on, and just kept hitting F5 (refreshes quickly). Granted I didn't participate in the contests and such, but I had to find a way to collect eggs as quickly as possible. I collected a total of 250 eggs on this account, as well as my two mules. So it IS possible!
i've bene hoping bakc and forth in long threads, as refreshing doens't always seem to work
Hi Purplesnoopy,

Purplesnoopy
d2l4eva
i've bene hoping bakc and forth in long threads, as refreshing doens't always seem to work

Don't hop back and forth from threads to threads or other pages. Just stay on the main Easter event forum page and keep hitting F5 or refresh.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/easter-2k14-spring-into-fun/f.1085/

I got almost ALL my 250 eggs from there. Every time I started wandering around, my egg finds would be less.

Sonia

Misleading Architect

35,475 Points
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
slai
Hi Purplesnoopy,

Purplesnoopy
d2l4eva

Don't hop back and forth from threads to threads or other pages. Just stay on the main Easter event forum page and keep hitting F5 or refresh.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/easter-2k14-spring-into-fun/f.1085/

I got almost ALL my 250 eggs from there. Every time I started wandering around, my egg finds would be less.

Sonia

Perhaps. I had lots of fun though, especially posting in various threafds in this fourm

17,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Generous 100
Katya_2003

Thanks for posting this!! Never got the item from yesterday from the darn glitch that wasn't fixed so thank you for finding this!! heart

You're Welcome. Anyway, I just forwarded link that I found.

17,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Generous 100
Briela Night

jaja, I was going to ask where is the wing stiker and you post this. THANKS whee

You're Welcome. I just forwarded link that I found.

17,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Generous 100
writteninblue

You're Welcome. And thanks to al people that tipped me.

thyfe's Partner

Devoted Partner

21,240 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
d2l4eva

I wish I had done this. Seems the event is over and I didn't earn any achievements. sad
Tiffyish
d2l4eva

I wish I had done this. Seems the event is over and I didn't earn any achievements. sad
I may have given up my plans for holiday mascot domination, but isn't it worth it? Look at me! I'm the cutest thing ever!

Xrisato's Queen

Grumpy Cat

15,790 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
Happy Belated Easter dramallama
Okay, now what? I could never find the Day 8 Wing Sticker and I have 7 soulbound Wing Stickers clunking up my inventory. Now what?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff