Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Feeder

20,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
shellsmachine
Snorlax says NO
the 2009 event where we had to collect 500 eggs for those pink bunny slippers?
D;
Man, that was killer.

But this event. It feels super slow to me, for some reason. ._.

Which was your favorite Easter event?
Have any screen caps you wanna share?
Yep. I got 2 pairs, gave one pair to my sister, and was just shy of getting a third pair when the event closed. That killed.

And yes, this event is going super slow. I get 2, maybe 3 eggs, then it's at least 20 minutes until more eggs pop for me. gonk

Oh, damn! D:
But at least you got 'em!

Oh man, that sucks! ._.
When I lurk in the long threads I usually get an egg for every 10-15 pages.
It's rare to get 'em every fifth page, but it's possible.

Luminosus's Wife

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

15,350 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I was really hoping they'd bring back the battle system from Halloween. They said they were going to keep it up & carry over levels. Another E-Corp vs. Diedrich would've been cool!
I remember like 2007 or 2008 people used to have rick roll linked eggs in their signatures

IRL Fairy

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I REMEMBER THAT. s**t WAS INSANE. mad I DID IT ONCE. NEVER AGAIN.

Also this event does seem to be taking longer. I'll go a long time without any eggs, and then suddenly I'll get four just by clicking the "Go back to what I was doing" button.

Schlaghund's Princess

Sweetest Delight

58,900 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sunny Side Up 100
spacekitten
I was really hoping they'd bring back the battle system from Halloween. They said they were going to keep it up & carry over levels. Another E-Corp vs. Diedrich would've been cool!
They've "said" a lot of things. stare stare stare
They "said" they were going to take most of the fish out of Phin Phang for "a short time" over two years ago.
So, yeah, actions speak louder. rolleyes

Bashful Feeder

20,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
spacekitten

I know, right!?

I was just thinking about that earlier as well.
Like, is it just gonna reoccur EVERY Halloween? If so, then that's just dumb. They've been doing that for years now. =/
Also, where is EB? He hasn't shown up for this event yet. ._.
I'm starting to miss him a little.

Big Pumpkin

25,150 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Snorlax says NO
S u c k t a c u l a r
Snorlax says NO
D;
Man, that was killer.

My favorite Easter event was the zOMG egg hunts! I use to make sooo much G off that s**t.
I miss it so much. u - u

I've only played zomg a few times. But I agree, it's one of the best ways for making gold.
Well, it was. ._.

How did the egg hunt work for that event? ^^;
I don't think I made it to that event.

I think it ended a couple years ago, unfortunately. :c
You'd basically wander around the different zOMG arenas and shoot eggs that would pop up around the area. Each egg you shot you'd get (I think) a little big of g, and some ingredient items you could use to make event items with. But I preferred to sell the ingredient items that would tend to sell for 1k-5k+ each.
Back before the great inflation it was a pretty good way to make some g over the weekend. At the end of the event you could make something of 500k+.c:
Which could actually buy you something nice back then. (/passive-aggressive angst)
EDIT: Oh yeah, there was also a rare golden egg that would show up and it would take a large group of people to finally pop it open. All those people would get a golden egg that (I forget what it was for) would sell for a couple 100k. o:
But I think it was pretty rare. I think I only ever got to participate in one.

Satisfied Gorilla - x's Partner In Crime

Shadowy Explorer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Marathon 300
I love your screen name LOL

Luminosus's Wife

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

15,350 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
shellsmachine
spacekitten
They "said" they were going to take most of the fish out of Phin Phang for "a short time" over two years ago.

*sigh* yeah I know. I was just hopeful because it seemed like an easy thing for them to do; just turn that forum/feature on for various holidays, change the teams quickly, etc.

Conservative Gaian

Oh yes. I remember that event quite well. XD I stayed up much too late the last night of that event, trying to get all the eggs and still wound up about thirty or so short.

Schlaghund's Princess

Sweetest Delight

58,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Sunny Side Up 100
S u c k t a c u l a r
Snorlax says NO
S u c k t a c u l a r
Snorlax says NO
D;
Man, that was killer.

My favorite Easter event was the zOMG egg hunts! I use to make sooo much G off that s**t.
I miss it so much. u - u

I've only played zomg a few times. But I agree, it's one of the best ways for making gold.
Well, it was. ._.

You'd basically wander around the different zOMG arenas and shoot eggs that would pop up around the area. Each egg you shot you'd get (I think) a little big of g, and some ingredient items you could use to make event items with. But I preferred to sell the ingredient items that would tend to sell for 1k-5k+ each.
Back before the great inflation it was a pretty good way to make some g over the weekend. At the end of the event you could make something of 500k+.c:
Which could actually buy you something nice back then. (/passive-aggressive angst)

Oh, now I remember that! I liked to shoot the eggs with my Heavenly Bow ring, I think that's the name of it. That was pretty much the only thing I ever used that ring for. I've basically forgotten how to play zomg by now. gonk

Schlaghund's Princess

Sweetest Delight

58,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Sunny Side Up 100
spacekitten
shellsmachine
spacekitten

*sigh* yeah I know. I was just hopeful because it seemed like an easy thing for them to do; just turn that forum/feature on for various holidays, change the teams quickly, etc.
IKR!!!! It's the same thing with the fish! They still have the code for all that stuff because the old ones still work in the aquariums...oh, I've gone over this so many times. You'd think with the colossal greedheads they've become they'd be happy to sell any ol' shiz and there are people who actually still want to buy fish. GA 4 LYFE! (Which at the rate Gaia is going will not be that long imho but that's another rant.)

Bashful Feeder

20,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
S u c k t a c u l a r
Snorlax says NO
S u c k t a c u l a r
Snorlax says NO
D;
Man, that was killer.

I miss it so much. u - u

Well, it was. ._.

EDIT: Oh yeah, there was also a rare golden egg that would show up and it would take a large group of people to finally pop it open. All those people would get a golden egg that (I forget what it was for) would sell for a couple 100k. o:
But I think it was pretty rare. I think I only ever got to participate in one.

Whaaaa? That sounds amazing!
Why didn't they promote it? D: I would have loved to participate in that sort of event rather than these forum based ones.

Bashful Feeder

20,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Froggylicker

Thank you. o3o

WHAT IS THIS MAJESTIC CREATURE THAT YOU'RE RIDING?
I've seen him all over the place, but I can never find the item name. D;

Satisfied Gorilla - x's Partner In Crime

Shadowy Explorer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Marathon 300
Snorlax says NO
Froggylicker

Thank you. o3o

WHAT IS THIS MAJESTIC CREATURE THAT YOU'RE RIDING?
I've seen him all over the place, but I can never find the item name. D;

This is called the MagiBani whee
The item name is Hidden Ace 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out