Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who is the Easter Bunny's BFF?

Diedrich 0.26798561151079 26.8% [ 298 ]
Jack 0.1636690647482 16.4% [ 182 ]
Santa 0.11061151079137 11.1% [ 123 ]
Also Diedrich. Again. I just didnd't like that first Diedrich answer for some reason. 0.45773381294964 45.8% [ 509 ]
Total Votes:[ 1112 ]

'Morning~ whee

Mega Lunatic

15,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
Saffrons_Curse
angelicgoddessofdeath
systemfailure99
Saffrons_Curse
systemfailure99
Ahaha nice!
I like the new look btw >u<
Indeed~~

Thanks! Cx I got this hat and just really had to make an outfit to go with it, lul. x'D
[the original goal was to make a hipster douche looking outfit. idk if it looks like that, but I'm fond of how it turned out, so idgaf. |D ]

Hmm...I definitely see hipster but idk about the douche part, it usually depends on the personality. Maybe a creative hipster??
More like an epic hipster!
Hahaha, thanks! XD <33
Anytime. 3nodding

Dyed Zinc's Partner

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
Saffrons_Curse

Aw man. ; u; I'd kind of like to go to college. I don't think it'd really help me as I currently am, though - doing homework's always been an issue for me, and I haven't really done anything to change that. xDa;;;
Yes~~~ That's so true. Humans are fascinating. * v*
XD! Oh ho ho, Well I am too~~ it means I succeeded in my attempt! wo0t! Cx

I don't regularly do it, which it probably doesn't help that I don't have an air conditioned place to do it, so when it's too cold, too hot, or inclement weather I'm just a bit SOL, but I should at least try to be more active and stuff. X__x I just lack motivation haha.

Niice~~ 8D Oooh yeah, same with me [about slow songs]. Another one Bites the Dust is GREAT to walk to! <33

> v<!! Take your time! <33 C': I'm usually really late and procrastinate-y about art, so I understand if it takes you a while. Cx <33 D'awww thanks! ;u; <3333

Haha I get what you mean, I still hate homework..plus it took me 5 years to figure out where I wanted to go in life -->architectural stuffs but yeah, all the $$ poof! So I guess in a way where you're at might just be better than all that crap I went through!
Ah, humans, what strange creatures! Sometimes I wish I was an alien or something or I had super/mutant powers.
Congrats!!

Pfft, mean either! I wish I did but getting motivation to do something that's good for me is kind of hard. idk I used to work my butt off but now I just want to sit and do nothing or play video games...then I'm reminded that things run on $$ unfortunately.
:O !! you like Queen? I love that song! Actually, maybe if I listen to that, I'll get moving quicker!!

Aww thank you!! I'm going to try to take a darker route on this one since I need practice for my story >:]

~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
systemfailure99
Haha I get what you mean, I still hate homework..plus it took me 5 years to figure out where I wanted to go in life --&architectural stuffs but yeah, all the $$ poof! So I guess in a way where you're at might just be better than all that crap I went through!
Ah, humans, what strange creatures! Sometimes I wish I was an alien or something or I had super/mutant powers.
Congrats!!

Pfft, me neither! I wish I did but getting motivation to do something that's good for me is kind of hard. idk I used to work my butt off but now I just want to sit and do nothing or play video games...then I'm reminded that things run on $$ unfortunately.
:O !! you like Queen? I love that song! Actually, maybe if I listen to that, I'll get moving quicker!!

Aww thank you!! I'm going to try to take a darker route on this one since I need practice for my story >:]
XD But at least you know where you want to go and are working towards it.
Haha, yes. XD I wish I could be like some robot thing. |Da that would be cool. I also often joke about being an alien haha XD!

Ugh, yeah. Same here. = u=;;; The heat around here doesn't help me at all, either. =A=;;;;
They're pretty good, yeah~ Cx <33 They have some fun songs. Heeee it's quite possible. Frankie Goes to Hollywood's Relax is also pretty good to walk to as is Basement Jaxx's Where's Your Head At. *v* !!

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
These new gold shop animal items are cute biggrin

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
I love that this forum is still continuing heart

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Sheshira
I love that this forum is still continuing heart

It is pretty bitching.

I give it until May 1st O 3O

Feral Duelist

6,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Good afternoon!

Feral Duelist

6,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
KayanaruF
'Morning~ whee
Good afternoon!

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
truancylaw00
Good afternoon!
Heya~ C:

Feral Duelist

6,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Saffrons_Curse
truancylaw00
Good afternoon!
Heya~ C:
How's it going??

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
truancylaw00
Saffrons_Curse
truancylaw00
Good afternoon!
Heya~ C:
How's it going??
Good good~ Listening to the metal music channel because they stopped playing totally crap music XD!

Although, it's getting gross and hot, which is a terrible sign of what's to come. ; 3;! </3

You?

Feral Duelist

6,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Saffrons_Curse
truancylaw00
Saffrons_Curse
truancylaw00
Good afternoon!
Heya~ C:
How's it going??
Good good~ Listening to the metal music channel because they stopped playing totally crap music XD!

Although, it's getting gross and hot, which is a terrible sign of what's to come. ; 3;! </3

You?

I think I caught a cold from one of the goon interns at work. If I do catch a cold I'm going to make their life a miserable hell. Just kidding. Or maybe not. I'm drinking tons of water and vitamin C (not that it'll do anything though.) Gross & hot? You mean like Mystique or Poison Ivy? <--- also joking about that one.

You mean humidity? Did I guess correctly? I hate humidity. I like the sun just a little bit but...gah, that's why I'm paste white. I always have to wear tons of sunscreen if my roommate wants to go to the beach with me because I burn easily.

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Hi everyone smile

My bf told me they're making the Peggy Carter series and I am excited smile

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100