Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mia Lavinia
Mmmm. I can't wait until the days after Easter when all the chocolate eggs are on discount!
I miss the chocolate eggs back in Germany that had little toys/trinkets in them.
cry

AdorkableLee's Compadre

Spoopy Krampus

bunnies are so cute. >w< I am not that excited for Easter but I am excited for this upcoming sunday >w<

Aged Gaian

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
hoshinami
Animegirlfreak
hoshinami
Animegirlfreak
Hello everyone! How are you doing with your egg hunts? Any parents out there getting ready for Easter? I am. We are going to make our own chalk this weekend and made jello eggs with fruit this past weekend. We have been trying to do different things each weekend, the weekend before last we blew up water balloons and used yard dipped in glue to make Easter eggs. My daughters are 3 years and then 5 months, both seem to be having fun. smile

I was stuffing eggs the other night for church Easter egg hunt. ^^ Had to make sure i separated them out candy type because different ages can eat different candies ^^

We usually just do chocolate, because it's easy for all ages to eat. Oh, and suckers since they have the sticks, it's hard to find them to fit in the eggs though. My 3 year old is ready to color some eggs, she has been for the past week or so. I can't believe she remembers doing them last year. xp

All the candy i was stuff was more gummy candy. I got to eat from the left over ^^

Nice, I love sour worms. My SO bought our oldest some the other day and I think I ate like half the bag.

AdorkableLee's Compadre

Spoopy Krampus

Lapin Toxiques
I love kinder eggs crying there so good.

Mega Cutie-Pie

6,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Millionaire 200
Aww yeah, another Sisky thread.

Sparkly Noob

hmmmmmm lost

Shirtless Cat

Hello everyone. 4laugh

AdorkableLee's Compadre

Spoopy Krampus

Tobi-chann

Hello everyone. 4laugh
hello
Hi! um its my first gaia easter topic and wow idk what to say

Jolly Shopper

14,400 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Junior Trader 100

Dangerous Sex Symbol

10,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Animegirlfreak
hoshinami
Animegirlfreak
hoshinami
Animegirlfreak
Hello everyone! How are you doing with your egg hunts? Any parents out there getting ready for Easter? I am. We are going to make our own chalk this weekend and made jello eggs with fruit this past weekend. We have been trying to do different things each weekend, the weekend before last we blew up water balloons and used yard dipped in glue to make Easter eggs. My daughters are 3 years and then 5 months, both seem to be having fun. smile

I was stuffing eggs the other night for church Easter egg hunt. ^^ Had to make sure i separated them out candy type because different ages can eat different candies ^^

We usually just do chocolate, because it's easy for all ages to eat. Oh, and suckers since they have the sticks, it's hard to find them to fit in the eggs though. My 3 year old is ready to color some eggs, she has been for the past week or so. I can't believe she remembers doing them last year. xp

All the candy i was stuff was more gummy candy. I got to eat from the left over ^^

Nice, I love sour worms. My SO bought our oldest some the other day and I think I ate like half the bag.

Sour gummy worms are my favorite! These were all sealed candies. They prefer that and in my house it's safer too. The ants go after everything >.<
Madame Lee
Lapin Toxiques
I love kinder eggs crying there so good.
YES.
You know what I'm talking about.
Delicious chocolate with a toy inside.
emotion_kirakira

Mega Cutie-Pie

6,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Millionaire 200
Tobi-chann

Hello everyone. 4laugh

What are those ribbons on your shoes? They are so cute~