Welcome to Gaia! ::

Scurvy Pirate

The premise of the event is simple - find the eggs dropped by the NPCs and prevent your threads from being turned to the other side.

• When you create a new thread, you must pick which side you want that thread to belong to: Cute or Anti-Cute
  • Each post made in a thread generates a chance that an NPC will either 1) Post an egg for you to collect or 2) Post a warning that the thread will be taken over
  • If a thread is at risk of being taken over, you and everyone else in the thread must band together to prevent the thread from being changed by posting X number of times in X minutes. The number and timelimit will be stated in the NPC's warning message.
  • Once a thread is taken over, it cannot be converted back so you have to act fast to save a thread if you want to keep it on that side (don't post if you want it switched)
  • Only the NPCs of the team that the thread belongs to will post an egg
  • Clicking the eggs increases your egg totals and the totals for your whole team, though you can only claim the egg once

Precious Bunny

10,600 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User Image

This sounds like fun!

User Image

Shameless Perfectionist

12,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Thanks for the instructions. emotion_bigheart

Well... where do we choose teams? I'm not seeing anything allowing me, and I cannot create thread until this is done.

Saxy Coder

What if this thread is taken over? twisted

Cutie-Pie

Oh okay, I didn't get it.
Thanks!

Time-traveling Gaian

CapsuIe
Oh okay, I didn't get it.
Thanks!

Bunny

Baby Bunny Berry
User Image

This sounds like fun!

User Image

I know this is random, but ...

YOUR POST STYLE IS AWESOME!! I love the Sugar Bunnies!

And to make it relevant, I'm also having trouble working out how a team is chosen.

Sagely Seeker

bbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unbeatable Lovergirl

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Wall Street 200

Smoker

Ok. That didn't make any sense to me.

Scurvy Pirate

Coma and Tail

Well... where do we choose teams? I'm not seeing anything allowing me, and I cannot create thread until this is done.

You don't choose a specific team. Your team allegiance as a user is determined by the number of cute and anticute eggs you collect. A thread's allegiance is determined by which box you select when you create the thread. On the page when you're setting up the thread, there is a bolded section beneath the content that says "Choose your thread's allegiance" with buttons for cute and anticute. You just have to select one of those to create the thread for that team.

Rainbow Flip-Flopper

If the take overs are irreversible, then isn't it more strategic to make a thread on the side of the team you're against, and wait for it to be changed?

Edit: Wow, thanks for the tips ^_^
Uncle Kenny
Coma and Tail

You don't choose a specific team. Your team allegiance as a user is determined by the number of cute and anticute eggs you collect. A thread's allegiance is determined by which box you select when you create the thread. On the page when you're setting up the thread, there is a bolded section beneath the content that says "Choose your thread's allegiance" with buttons for cute and anticute. You just have to select one of those to create the thread for that team.Ah.Alright. That clears much up!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff