I'd rather live on Pluto lol 0.13725490196078 13.7% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 102 ]
1 2 3 >

Shameless Noob

9,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bidding War 100
The Earth is useless, Besides standing on it.
What do YOU think?
I love the Earth because of it's few beautiful places~they are just so breath-taking~!
well that's how i feel anyways~ sweatdrop

7,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
I love the earth because there r alot of beautiful places still around. And plus it's like the only planet we can survive in.... mrgreen
earth....it's kinda the only planet we've got at the moment, might as well like it since we can't get away from it. maybe in a couple hundred years, but for now we are stuck here. so, yeah. and i like it just because.
NO WAY THE EARTH IS NOT USELESS!!!!!! u know what? if u hate the earth so much why r u living here? huh??? and also U R LIVING BECAUSE OF THE EARTH. arent u happy for that? if u hate ur life why r u living??? and then heres something else. dont u love nature and everything? dont u? if not, ur spoild now and ur not thankful for ANYTHING u have!!!!!! if u love ur parents then good, but dont u think that u owe something to earth for giving them life? for keeping them alive until they have to go to heaven?????????????? geez ur some girl! sad

4,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
love home sweet home biggrin

8,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
EARTH heart

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The Yin Yang Kitty
NO WAY THE EARTH IS NOT USELESS!!!!!! u know what? if u hate the earth so much why r u living here? huh??? and also U R LIVING BECAUSE OF THE EARTH. arent u happy for that? if u hate ur life why r u living??? and then heres something else. dont u love nature and everything? dont u? if not, ur spoild now and ur not thankful for ANYTHING u have!!!!!! if u love ur parents then good, but dont u think that u owe something to earth for giving them life? for keeping them alive until they have to go to heaven?????????????? geez ur some girl! sad

1) I do not believe in heaven.. :/
2) The earth, did not give her parents life. Nor did IT keep them alive. Yes, it played a role in helping keep them alive, but it did not do everything.
3) Everyone has different beliefs and values. I, personally, am not a huge fan of the Earth. Yes, it does have some nice places to see and it can be helpful, but theres also some naturally, not pleasant places.
In no way is this me trying to start an argument. Please do not take anything i said as an attack towards you.
like honestly ppl take it for granted and without it they wud be dead so i think they shud respect it i love earth cuz it has beautiful places and this is the only place youve got to livee. razz

5,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
i love earth who dosen`t???

5,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
ppl who hates earth GO GET A LIFE!!!!

5,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
bunny

bunnies

Easter

Happy

Candy

Chocolate
Serious Seal
The Yin Yang Kitty

2) The earth, did not give her parents life. Nor did IT keep them alive. Yes, it played a role in helping keep them alive, but it did not do everything.
3) Everyone has different beliefs and values. I, personally, am not a huge fan of the Earth. Yes, it does have some nice places to see and it can be helpful, but theres also some naturally, not pleasant places.
In no way is this me trying to start an argument. Please do not take anything i said as an attack towards you.

well it is kind of an insult to me... i think tht many don't believe in heaven; imnot christian and i c how u feel abt tht. on ur second opposition, well think abt it. i put tht in case she didnt believe in heaven n stuf like dat. i mean... if god or something didnt create our earliest ancestors then wouldnt it b earths gorillas or something tht created the human race? thirdly, i do understnd ur opinion, tho this is a persuasive comment. do think abt how the earth has given all ths to us for us to thrive. we shd b thankful for wat the earth has given us. im a young kid, n idk if this is tru............ but these r my thinkings n i wd like to share to the world wat i think and change da world like martin luther king jr.
Serious Seal
The Yin Yang Kitty

well it is kind of an insult to me... i think tht many don't believe in heaven; imnot christian and i c how u feel abt tht. on ur second opposition, well think abt it. i put tht in case she didnt believe in heaven n stuf like dat. i mean... if god or something didnt create our earliest ancestors then wouldnt it b earths gorillas or something tht created the human race? thirdly, i do understnd ur opinion, tho this is a persuasive comment. do think abt how the earth has given all ths to us for us to thrive. we shd b thankful for wat the earth has given us. im a young kid, n idk if this is tru............ but these r my thinkings n i wd like to share to the world wat i think and change da world like martin luther king jr.

Shameless Noob

9,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bidding War 100
The Yin Yang Kitty

1 - If I could live somewhere else, I would. But we can't. We"re forced to live on Earth.
2 - Maybe in hundreds of years we could. But not now.
3 - Your the weirdest person I've ever met.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff