Welcome to Gaia! ::

Commander in Chief

Hi! Did you know that some of the best, most amazing places in the world are being chopped down or blown to bits? Forests and mountains and caves are all full of hidden treasures, so we tear them apart every day to get at them!

Most of the time I live in a forest, but sometimes I relax by burrowing deep underground where the rocks are very hot and I can hear screaming.

Where do you go to reconnect with nature? Post your favorite places to go and maybe share a picture if you have one.

OK, I will let you talk now.

Bye bye!
Other than my mum's house... there are these beaches in Washington close to the Olympic Penisula. They are fantastic. No people at all unlike disgusting Ocean Shores. One name I remember is Roosevelt, but the ones I'm thinking of are father away. Shore 3. biggrin By the big cedar tree.
I live in CA, so I go to Yosemite National Park, Knight's Ferry, Monterey Beach, and Lake Tahoe for the ultimate nature experience.

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Sounds nice, Reductio ad Absurdum. My parents' house is on a big island on a river. If I want nature I go visit them and hike around in the woods. biggrin
Theres gorgeous country walks where I am. Filled with rare butterflies and its a popular dog walk.
anywhere nice whee
I would usually go down to the the lake front for my nature or go all the way up to Wisconsin Dells for it

Party Animal

13,150 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
I live by some woods. Not far from my home. There's also two marshes, but they are down town. One is on an island.

250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
i go the the forest and lakes
i live on a nice big hill , i can go hike pretty much any time, and its beautiful up here biggrin
There is the park for me. I'll go there with my mom and we will jog around the park to times and watched everyone with their pets.
The temperate rainforests on the Washington Peninsula

Ruthless Businessman

8,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
[NPC] Diedrich
Most of the time I live in a forest, but sometimes I relax by burrowing deep underground where the rocks are very hot and I can hear screaming.

That is the most awesome thing any NPC has ever said.

When I want my nature, I walk outside. Seriously. A short walk away is a forest, and mountains, and a creek~

Shameless Hoarder

14,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
While not entirely natural, there's a fantastic running trail near the creek that runs through the city. I love running there in the mornings, under the shady trees.
Gawsh all you people are lucky evil
I dont even see squirrels where i live

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff