Welcome to Gaia! ::

What would you do if the world became a wasteland?

Help right away bcuz i luv the planet :3 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 16 ]
I DONT CARE NOW LEAVE ME BEEE 0.041666666666667 4.2% [ 1 ]
homahomana 0.29166666666667 29.2% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

5,450 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
de world is dyinggg
i dont want the world to die!!! eek
Be awesome I'll move to space.

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
its not dieing
adapt to the new thing and go on

Shadowy Gaian

17,925 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
try to restore the planet by planting trees and studying bacteria that sucks up all the waste.
if we dont care for this world that we have...then nothing will be left including ourself! Help the planet become better if your sick and tired of this planet and want to leave this planet then honey, go kill yourself.
User Image
thats all mrgreen

Kaastiel's Significant Otter

Witty Fairy

1-800-Nerdz-Gone-Wild
if we dont care for this world that we have...then nothing will be left including ourself! Help the planet become better if your sick and tired of this planet and want to leave this planet then honey, go kill yourself.
User Image
thats all mrgreen

cause killing an animal just to make that ugly jacket will really help the world rolleyes
Smile Bazil
1-800-Nerdz-Gone-Wild
User Image
thats all mrgreen

cause killing an animal just to make that ugly jacket will really help the world rolleyes

XD this jacket? really? girl bye this is not real first of all second of all i love my planet why dont you go do something for yourself in stead on commeting on my stuff. If you really that bored go ******** yourself but dont come on me like that i dont even know you so why is you even talkin on my s**t.

Kaastiel's Significant Otter

Witty Fairy

1-800-Nerdz-Gone-Wild
Smile Bazil
1-800-Nerdz-Gone-Wild
User Image
thats all mrgreen

XD this jacket? really? girl bye this is not real first of all second of all i love my planet why dont you go do something for yourself in stead on commeting on my stuff. If you really that bored go ******** yourself but dont come on me like that i dont even know you so why is you even talkin on my s**t.

Wow now. Calm your tits girly.
Do you know what it is made of ? doubt it, Companies lie a lot to get more people to buy.
All I was doing it giving my opinion, I`m allowed to do that.
I do a lot for mother Earth, probably a lot more then you would think, So no judging before you know . rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff