Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Capitalist

That's the point ;D
*Pokes your DA* Poke mine? Tis in my list of 101 things.

6,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Consumer 100
Ghost Pancakes
pumpkinking3001
xOOx_EmoKili_oXXo
Ghost Pancakes
Axolotl A.K.A Mudkip.

I thought Wooper was based out of the mudpuppy. D8

Both are pretty similar.

True...

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
pumpkinking3001
Ghost Pancakes
pumpkinking3001
xOOx_EmoKili_oXXo
Ghost Pancakes
Axolotl A.K.A Mudkip.

I thought Wooper was based out of the mudpuppy. D8

Both are pretty similar.

True...

Copying and pasting from bulbapedia =P
Quote:
Origin
Wooper seems to be based on a larval axolotl, which have flat tails and feathery, external gills. Wooper's shiny form, which is pink, resembles them ever further, as axolotls can be pink.

Quote:
Origin
This Pokémon is based on the mudpuppy or mudskipper, or also possibly an axolotl.
I dont have a favorite I LOVE foxes, tigers, panda bears, any kind of birds... I LOVE animals ^^ heart

Timid Fairy

8,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
Mine is the Andean Mountain Cat it is slightly bigger then a normal cat and tail can grow to be 2-3x as longer some times

Picture: http://www.wildcatconservation.org/andinoEnvio_pc1.jpg

Major Breakthroughs in Andean Mountain Cat Conservation from Fan Sponsored Research
first Andean cat photo from Province Argentina, photo copyright M. LucheriniOver the past four years, Tull fans have graciously funded support for one of Ian's favourite, deserving causes: preservation of the many endangered wild cat species across the globe. Donations via special events and Amazon® commissions from Tull site sales are over $ 25,000 to date.

One special project has been the Andean mountain cat: (Oreailurus jacobita) is one of the five most endangered cats in the world and probably the rarest wild cat in South America. Very little is known about this small carnivore that lives exclusively in the remote high-altitude deserts of the Andes in Argentina, Bolivia, Chile and Peru.

A new expedition, funded partly by the Ian Anderson private performance in San Jose in 2002, has made a major breakthrough: the first live capture and radio collaring of the rare cat.

Only recently members of the newly created Alianza Gato Andino (AGA) or Andean Cat Alliance, including Eliseo Delgado, Lilian Villalba, Constanza Napolitano and Jim Sanderson, captured and radio-collared the first Andean mountain cat. Jim's researchers with Andean cat in Boliviaemail from the field gives the details: "At Khastor Lagoon, Bolivia on April 23rd at 11:10am we captured and radio-collared an adult female Andean mountain cat. She was fully recovered in two hours and successfully released, running from the trap at full speed." Moments later they observed an adult male but did not capture him.

The historic events occurred one week after the first AGA meeting in Arica, Chile where representatives from all four range countries (Argentina, Bolivia, Chile and Peru) gathered to review current threats and collaborate on future conservation efforts. During the meeting, AGA members drafted a conservation action plan to save the rare and endangered Andean cat. The action plan will be published by September and used as the foundation for all future conservation initiatives.

Dapper Darling

Does your mother count?

Timid Fairy

8,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
Lightkit and Darkkit
Mine is the Andean Mountain Cat it is slightly bigger then a normal cat and tail can grow to be 2-3x as longer some times

Picture: http://www.wildcatconservation.org/andinoEnvio_pc1.jpg

Major Breakthroughs in Andean Mountain Cat Conservation from Fan Sponsored Research
first Andean cat photo from Province Argentina, photo copyright M. LucheriniOver the past four years, Tull fans have graciously funded support for one of Ian's favourite, deserving causes: preservation of the many endangered wild cat species across the globe. Donations via special events and Amazon® commissions from Tull site sales are over $ 25,000 to date.

One special project has been the Andean mountain cat: (Oreailurus jacobita) is one of the five most endangered cats in the world and probably the rarest wild cat in South America. Very little is known about this small carnivore that lives exclusively in the remote high-altitude deserts of the Andes in Argentina, Bolivia, Chile and Peru.

A new expedition, funded partly by the Ian Anderson private performance in San Jose in 2002, has made a major breakthrough: the first live capture and radio collaring of the rare cat.

Only recently members of the newly created Alianza Gato Andino (AGA) or Andean Cat Alliance, including Eliseo Delgado, Lilian Villalba, Constanza Napolitano and Jim Sanderson, captured and radio-collared the first Andean mountain cat. Jim's researchers with Andean cat in Boliviaemail from the field gives the details: "At Khastor Lagoon, Bolivia on April 23rd at 11:10am we captured and radio-collared an adult female Andean mountain cat. She was fully recovered in two hours and successfully released, running from the trap at full speed." Moments later they observed an adult male but did not capture him.

The historic events occurred one week after the first AGA meeting in Arica, Chile where representatives from all four range countries (Argentina, Bolivia, Chile and Peru) gathered to review current threats and collaborate on future conservation efforts. During the meeting, AGA members drafted a conservation action plan to save the rare and endangered Andean cat. The action plan will be published by September and used as the foundation for all future conservation initiatives.

It is also my favorite non domesticated animal my favorite would be the cat fallowed by this then the rabbit

6,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Panda's.
They Are Epic.

:3

Dangerous Explorer

Ear-spot Squirrel i love squirrels heart
Do Chivalrous Men count? LoL, well anyways can't say I have a favorite because I don't want one. That would mean to sadly acknowledge there are species we may never see again. But I guess If I were to pick a fav it would be them all I love them all and hope they will not disappear.
SAVE THE PANDAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE OCELOT crying

User Image
So cute! 4laugh Help save them, please! crying crying crying
white tigers! and amur lepords.. sadness... crying

BRING BACK THE BIG CAT!!

3,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
if wolves are still consider endanger , then i still love them (seeing that they qualify for this)

=3

Unbeatable Lunatic

gothfoxx
My fav. endagered species is smart humans! They are dying out!!! crying

ROFL!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out