all of the world's pollution will magically
disappear

Darling

Void Canvas
Earth day is a day when humans turn off their lights
and
dissapear

omg no way!! why haven't scientists thought of this!

High-functioning Lunatic

its a day when people should be looking at their lifestyle and try to be less wasteful. Its a good day for spring cleaning, either cleaning, donating or selling or trading older items for things you want. Its a day to respect the earth, to go out and help with a beach clean up, or renovate a bike path or beautify green space.

Darling

Ta Lu
its a day when people should be looking at their lifestyle and try to be less wasteful. Its a good day for spring cleaning, either cleaning, donating or selling or trading older items for things you want. Its a day to respect the earth, to go out and help with a beach clean up, or renovate a bike path or beautify green space.

thanks for being sweet emotion_yatta
this was a joke thread that i made yesterday (or really early this morning idk) in cb that for some reason was moved out of the cb? i didn't think that could happen but here we are razz

Dangerous Deadeye

19,475 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Trader 100
Void Canvas
Earth day is a day when humans turn off their lights
and
disappear

LOL

Party Member

tulil
Ta Lu

thanks for being sweet emotion_yatta
this was a joke thread that i made yesterday (or really early this morning idk) in cb that for some reason was moved out of the cb? i didn't think that could happen but here we are razz
User Image

my earth day avi thread got moved here too emo now i'm getting crappy avatars in my thread instead of ATers

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff