Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you care about the earth and its environment?

OF COURSE! This planet is awesome and is vital to nature! 0.58333333333333 58.3% [ 14 ]
Uh... kind of... i do recycle and everything to make sure the earth is clean :D 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
Not to upset Mother Nature, but I don't take any steps to help the earth. Though I live on it. And thrive. Okay, maybe I do care a LITTLE bit. 0.125 12.5% [ 3 ]
Ummmmm no. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I don't know. All/None of these options say what I think about the earth. 0.125 12.5% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

ok. just to put it out ther, we all shd care about the earth. yeah, i kno, u probably hate the earth or something, or u dont care abt it, but cmon! we're all living in it nowrite? even if u wd live somewhere else! plus, if all the planets changed and became good for living, none of them would have anything better or worse than earth; only the landscapes and stuff r different.
i care. im doing everything i can: recycling... etc. i think we should all pitch in and make a difference! biggrin in the future, if it becomes too polluted for animals and plants to live, its probably gonna b the humans' faults. i mean, havent we polluted the air already with cars, factories, and litter? and heres a plus: we're the main cause of pollution. so why dont we all be nice to mother nature? :] biggrin ninja mrgreen 3nodding cool twisted blaugh rofl
for many years now there have been commercials and school events where pplz should recycle and all~but after so long i just see things getting worse and it makes me sad~i love Mother Nature and i'm also doing what i can to help~
EternalHope11
for many years now there have been commercials and school events where pplz should recycle and all~but after so long i just see things getting worse and it makes me sad~i love Mother Nature and i'm also doing what i can to help~

thanks for caring biggrin
i feel the same :] this is why i created this group, to really try to make changes! :] i think that its just getting worse because people don't really try. biggrin thanks again for caring about mother nature :]
i also believe it's because pplz dont even bother trying~
and your welcome!it's great to know that somebody else is also trying besides me!
Guys I absolutely agree with yin yang kitty earth is our home we need to treat it with respect u don't hav to cure global warming or something of the sort it's little things that count how would u like it if random people put trash on u spit on u choke u with harmful gases. I'm not a scientist but if u agree with me post a comment on my profile: Sparklestar 125 plz!!! Help us save earth u never know wen disaster can strike................?
EternalHope11
i also believe it's because pplz dont even bother trying~
and your welcome!it's great to know that somebody else is also trying besides me!

biggrin hehehehehhehehehehehe biggrin
Sparklestar125
Guys I absolutely agree with yin yang kitty earth is our home we need to treat it with respect u don't hav to cure global warming or something of the sort it's little things that count how would u like it if random people put trash on u spit on u choke u with harmful gases. I'm not a scientist but if u agree with me post a comment on my profile: Sparklestar 125 plz!!! Help us save earth u never know wen disaster can strike................?

why thank u biggrin
yeah biggrin i had to delete one of my paragraphs cuz of the fact tht it was too long T.T
i agree with u 100%!!! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces