Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Nerd

Dandelion prince
I pledge to go outside today kill strangers I passed by and bury their bodies to a near by tree so that there would be less pollution makers and more nourishment in the soil.

Idk if it's legal for me to 100% support this, but I support your intention 100%.

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
SaikoTaiko
Phrozen Pikachu
SaikoTaiko
Phrozen Pikachu

Thanks biggrin .

So hows life on gaia xD

Life is good lol.
Though I've been making less threads than before...All I make now are freebie art threads lol.

Ah I see >.<. o.0 your siggy says your a fan of HOTD. That anime was really good biggrin

I never finished the anime, but I read up to volume 6 of the manga biggrin
I think I'm on episode...8 of the anime? Where the gang JUST meets tundare's (lol forgot her name) parents. Or at least her mom.

In that anime .... they girls are over devopled in certain areas. I think thats why it is a major hit haha xD

7,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
SaikoTaiko
Dandelion prince
I pledge to go outside today kill strangers I passed by and bury their bodies to a near by tree so that there would be less pollution makers and more nourishment in the soil.

Idk if it's legal for me to 100% support this, but I support your intention 100%.

thanks, and im not legal so i can legally do this 4laugh
also its earth day, theyll understand why i am doing this

Beloved Nerd

Phrozen Pikachu
SaikoTaiko
Phrozen Pikachu
SaikoTaiko
Phrozen Pikachu

Thanks biggrin .

So hows life on gaia xD

Life is good lol.
Though I've been making less threads than before...All I make now are freebie art threads lol.

Ah I see >.<. o.0 your siggy says your a fan of HOTD. That anime was really good biggrin

I think I'm on episode...8 of the anime? Where the gang JUST meets tundare's (lol forgot her name) parents. Or at least her mom.

In that anime .... they girls are over devopled in certain areas. I think thats why it is a major hit haha xD

Dude, huge boobs + zombies = major hit lol
But I love the anime for more than just that.
I love how real their emotions are.

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
SaikoTaiko
Phrozen Pikachu
SaikoTaiko
Phrozen Pikachu
SaikoTaiko
Phrozen Pikachu

Thanks biggrin .

So hows life on gaia xD

Life is good lol.

the reason you love the anime "I love how real their emotions are."

For some reason I find that hard to believe :/, LOL xD

Yeah season two is coming out this winter biggrin . Hmmm the manga comes out soooo irregular ¬_¬ its literally 10 chapters after where season one of the anime finished. This manga started in like 2007 whyyyy is it taking so long >.<

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,200 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
4laugh PLEASE!!!!!?! i would LOVE some earthy avi art with this avi:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
its my main 4laugh

Beloved Nerd

Phrozen Pikachu
SaikoTaiko
Phrozen Pikachu
SaikoTaiko
Phrozen Pikachu

Yeah season two is coming out this winter biggrin . Hmmm the manga comes out soooo irregular ¬_¬ its literally 10 chapters after where season one of the anime finished. This manga started in like 2007 whyyyy is it taking so long >.<

Lol but I DO love the anime because their emotions, or what they choose to do, seem so real.

And yay biggrin Can't wait for the next season.
And I don't mind that the manga is pretty much in sync with the anime, instead of the manga being 5 volumes ahead of the anime.

Also, the creators of HOTD are also making another series called Triage X or something.

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
SaikoTaiko
Phrozen Pikachu
SaikoTaiko
Phrozen Pikachu
SaikoTaiko
Phrozen Pikachu

Lol but I DO love the anime because their emotions, or what they choose to do, seem so real.

And I don't mind that the manga is pretty much in sync with the anime, instead of the manga being 5 volumes ahead of the anime.

Also, the creators of HOTD are also making another series called Triage X or something.

:O they are ? *goes off to mangafox to find it* xD

Beloved Nerd

Phrozen Pikachu
SaikoTaiko
Phrozen Pikachu
SaikoTaiko
Phrozen Pikachu

Yeah, but idk, I haven't finished reading the 1st volume (I have 2 volumes, idk how many there are now) but it isn't as intriguing as HOTD.

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
SaikoTaiko
Phrozen Pikachu
SaikoTaiko
Phrozen Pikachu
SaikoTaiko
Phrozen Pikachu

Yeah, but idk, I haven't finished reading the 1st volume (I have 2 volumes, idk how many there are now) but it isn't as intriguing as HOTD.

have ya read the manga arakawa under the bridge or beezlebub by any chance ?

But nothing can still stop ikkitousen ¬¬

Beloved Nerd

Phrozen Pikachu
SaikoTaiko
Phrozen Pikachu
SaikoTaiko
Phrozen Pikachu

Nah, haven't read those.
I hated the beginning of Arcana, though :/ But I think I like it now (I only have 4 volumes of it).
Toki no Arcana...Dunno the English name for it.

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
SaikoTaiko
Phrozen Pikachu
SaikoTaiko
Phrozen Pikachu
SaikoTaiko
Phrozen Pikachu

Nah, haven't read those.
I hated the beginning of Arcana, though :/ But I think I like it now (I only have 4 volumes of it).

Ive never heard ot that manga :/.

Beloved Nerd

Phrozen Pikachu
SaikoTaiko
Phrozen Pikachu
SaikoTaiko
Phrozen Pikachu

Nah, haven't read those.

Sorry, it's actually called Reimei no Arcana.
It's a shoujo - 3-

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
SaikoTaiko
Phrozen Pikachu
SaikoTaiko
Phrozen Pikachu
SaikoTaiko
Phrozen Pikachu

Nah, haven't read those.

It's a shoujo - 3-

storyline ?

Beloved Nerd

Phrozen Pikachu
SaikoTaiko
Phrozen Pikachu
SaikoTaiko
Phrozen Pikachu

Nah, haven't read those.

It's a shoujo - 3-

storyline ?

Hmm....
The storyline is set in like....fantasy, mideival? Idk.
Its about a girl who has the power to see into the past and future, but she doesn't know in the beginning, and she is the princess of her village, but another country kills her family, and her village leaders gave her to that country to be betrothed to their prince, but their prince is an a** lol...at least at first.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff