Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Don't have to be since the new cells use more than visible light. Also they can run a steam generator by heating water.
This may sound goofy but I sometimes wish we could go back in time to horses and such! We'd have cleaner skies, and cleaner air to breathe.
What i think we all should do is get togetther and all the people in the world save few meats.....but not all. And i also think children should start eating their veggies because a plant went through alot just to be eaten for us. sad also, (i talk alot) but we should start a foward message to our friends to stop littering, pollution, and all that trash could become bottles. And watch these to movie when you get the chance also this music video---->
Music video-kings and queens by 30 seconds to mars
Movies-Disney oceans and Earth....(there might be called one named Life)
Oceans is a really good movie it is beatiful and it makes you think twince ofhow beatiful this world is. xp xp xp 3nodding
hello bump
xp xp xp xp xp xp biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/earth-day/earth/t.60599095_1/#3
iiCosmicCookies890
rubiestargurl
User Image

User Image
We could use tin cans, but then the number would be very high and look scary gonk

An electric car won't help the environment if you have to charge it from your home that is powered by a natural gas/coal/petro. power plant neutral That and how to properly recycle the batteries in those electrics matter as well.

I would hope using hydrogen would work. It's abundant, doesn't pollute but sadly isn't that efficient yet (last time I checked anyway).

User Image

User Image

Thank you, someone who is smart and agrees with me, if only the lazy scientist get their butts up and work on it already.

It's not about lacking scientists with good ideas. It's about no one wanting to fund their research and invest in their ideas due to the lack of profit.

Amorous Prophet

9,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
i didnt know exclaim eek

Tipsy Cutesmasher

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
I think Diedrich just dislikes oil because of the robo-bunny.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games