Interesting Genius

9,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
rubiestargurl
User Image

User Image
We could use tin cans, but then the number would be very high and look scary gonk

An electric car won't help the environment if you have to charge it from your home that is powered by a natural gas/coal/petro. power plant neutral That and how to properly recycle the batteries in those electrics matter as well.

I would hope using hydrogen would work. It's abundant, doesn't pollute but sadly isn't that efficient yet (last time I checked anyway).

User Image

User Image

We could power them with my perpetual motion machines.

5,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Liquid Hydrogen anyone?
Nobody i guess
But if we use Liquid Hydrogen then it won't pollute the air it will just leave a trail of water behind the car.
And it will make your bus ride feel as if your riding a cloud...
Enough dreaming, we better get to work on this stuff instead of just talking.

5,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
rubiestargurl
User Image

User Image
We could use tin cans, but then the number would be very high and look scary gonk

An electric car won't help the environment if you have to charge it from your home that is powered by a natural gas/coal/petro. power plant neutral That and how to properly recycle the batteries in those electrics matter as well.

I would hope using hydrogen would work. It's abundant, doesn't pollute but sadly isn't that efficient yet (last time I checked anyway).

User Image

User Image

Thank you, someone who is smart and agrees with me, if only the lazy scientist get their butts up and work on it already.

Aged Survivor

Somebody should harness the power of teenage hormones........

250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Markski
Nope I think were screwed atleast for the next 10 years. We are too dependent on gas I hope people get fed up enough to figure out alternate sources for energy.

ya ur right and the sciencist alwasy say that htey can come up with something but they never do
As for that electric car bit, Nissan's trying their best with the Leaf.

D; The only downside to that is if you want to go more then 300 miles from home, you're going to have to stop somewhere and charge it overnight.

5,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
iiCosmicCookies890
rubiestargurl
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Thank you, someone who is smart and agrees with me, if only the lazy scientist get their butts up and work on it already.
User Image

User Image

Yeah... if only neutral

We only agree on one way of harnessing and using energy but that's about it. It takes a s**t ton of time and research, trial and error to get things working and it's an insult to call scientist lazy (and forget that scientist aren't the only one working on these projects, engineers work to help the world as well emo ).

User Image

User Image

5,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Antiq
User Image

User Image

Well it's not teenage hormones but I would think jump up and around like an idiot is a good substitute.

Though if we could harness the power of teenagers' self-righteousness, we could be powering generations. The only down side is that you have to listen to them talk.

User Image

User Image

Aged Survivor

rubiestargurl
Antiq
User Image

User Image

Well it's not teenage hormones but I would think jump up and around like an idiot is a good substitute.

Though if we could harness the power of teenagers' self-righteousness, we could be powering generations. The only down side is that you have to listen to them talk.

User Image

User Image

rofl rofl Well we ought to be used to that, hangin' out here xd

5,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
rubiestargurl
iiCosmicCookies890
rubiestargurl
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Yeah... if only neutral

We only agree on one way of harnessing and using energy but that's about it. It takes a s**t ton of time and research, trial and error to get things working and it's an insult to call scientist lazy (and forget that scientist aren't the only one working on these projects, engineers work to help the world as well emo ).

User Image

User Image

Yea i know i kinda regret saying that but what i mean to say is that we need more scientists and bio-engineers and people like that. Its all on this generation and the next. Without us and them then the Earth is lost sad to say.And your right it does take a lot of time but what else do we have? Electric car is a fail and oil is going to kill our wildlife if we don't find a solution, where to busy worrying about healthcare and the economy to stop and say "hey, maybe i should care about the earth for a change, its better than dying from global warming or global cooling!" but no nobody cares nobody ever listens to the smart ones who think and nature who's giving out really big hints to saying " Um..not to bother you but, if you don't take care of me then all life will perish!" but if you think i am wrong and childish for saying that go ahead i just like debating.
Well the human race think this planet is theirs.So they f*cked it up. Somebody is probally is sad of what our race started.

Dangerous Prophet

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
Maybe we should tap the energy from a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick... without dying.

5,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
iiCosmicCookies890
rubiestargurl
iiCosmicCookies890
rubiestargurl
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Yeah... if only neutral

User Image

User Image

Yea i know i kinda regret saying that but what i mean to say is that we need more scientists and bio-engineers and people like that. Its all on this generation and the next. Without us and them then the Earth is lost sad to say.And your right it does take a lot of time but what else do we have? Electric car is a fail and oil is going to kill our wildlife if we don't find a solution, where to busy worrying about healthcare and the economy to stop and say "hey, maybe i should care about the earth for a change, its better than dying from global warming or global cooling!" but no nobody cares nobody ever listens to the smart ones who think and nature who's giving out really big hints to saying " Um..not to bother you but, if you don't take care of me then all life will perish!" but if you think i am wrong and childish for saying that go ahead i just like debating.

I think you have the problem fixed and feel like we are ever closer to ******** the planet up for good. Your insults and pessimistic outlook show that. I just disagree. I'm not saying things are perfect but I think it would help you more to see things a bit bigger than "planet is our home if we don't do something now WE DIE THIS INSTANT *frantic*"

It's possible to do multiple tasks. It's like saying which one is more important: human trafficking or gay marriage. You can't put a priority on either since they are human rights. Same goes with “saving the planet”. You can’t just say other things should be put on hault because those other problems are important too. It's possible to focus on healthcare reform (because a heal'd planet does s**t if people can't get care) or economic reform (because a heal'd planet does s**t if people can't afford to purchase the fruits of the planet). See? Helping the planet is nice but it's not the in all and be all of things that need to be done in this world. Don't think the progress has gotten far enough? Aim to get a degree in enginnering. Doesn't have to be direct; you could help design more eco-friendly materials and packaging. Aren't cut out to be an enginner? Then look for organiazation that help the planet on a small scale (create parks, get newly constructed buildings to be eco friendly via code). So really, pointing fingers and others is fine if you like to complain, but being part of the solution is even better.

As for nature giving hints, it gave it's "hints" when it was another inhabitable waste of space.

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Hydrogen ftw.
They're only taking so long to make it because they're trying to find a way to make it profitable =|

5,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
rubiestargurl
iiCosmicCookies890
rubiestargurl
iiCosmicCookies890
rubiestargurl
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Yeah... if only neutral

User Image

User Image

I think you have the problem fixed and feel like we are ever closer to ******** the planet up for good. Your insults and pessimistic outlook show that. I just disagree. I'm not saying things are perfect but I think it would help you more to see things a bit bigger than "planet is our home if we don't do something now WE DIE THIS INSTANT *frantic*"

It's possible to do multiple tasks. It's like saying which one is more important: human trafficking or gay marriage. You can't put a priority on either since they are human rights. Same goes with “saving the planet”. You can’t just say other things should be put on hault because those other problems are important too. It's possible to focus on healthcare reform (because a heal'd planet does s**t if people can't get care) or economic reform (because a heal'd planet does s**t if people can't afford to purchase the fruits of the planet). See? Helping the planet is nice but it's not the in all and be all of things that need to be done in this world. Don't think the progress has gotten far enough? Aim to get a degree in enginnering. Doesn't have to be direct; you could help design more eco-friendly materials and packaging. Aren't cut out to be an enginner? Then look for organiazation that help the planet on a small scale (create parks, get newly constructed buildings to be eco friendly via code). So really, pointing fingers and others is fine if you like to complain, but being part of the solution is even better.

As for nature giving hints, it gave it's "hints" when it was another inhabitable waste of space.

Why don't you do all that? Pessimistic? Insults? What are you talking about i was just telling you all of this. Nobody has to halt anything. The economy was a bad idea from the start even the founders of America knew this was going to happen. Healthcare is bad too. Why don't we just get universal healthcare and get this all over with. and plus what's the point? Even if Global warming doesn't kill us and we live we will get the effects of it just saying. Sorry to be pessimistic. i was just sharing my opinion like everyone else in America does. If you don't like me or my views then fine. I'm not trying to insult anyone i am just saying what everyone else is saying. And its true. Please stop bashing me for just sharing my opinions. Or whatever you doing. I'm sorry if i have offended you in anyway.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games