Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Conversationalist

picking up his cigarette butts whenever he litters them. They are disgusting and should at least go in the garbage (i do smoke too but i NEVER litter mine). They really pile up if you think about it and take a long time to decompose.

Opinions?
Roundhouse kick him.
.Tammi Chan.
picking up his cigarette butts whenever he litters them. They are disgusting and should at least go in the garbage (i do smoke too but i NEVER litter mine). They really pile up if you think about it and take a long time to decompose.

Opinions?

Leaving cigarette butts around is disgusting. The filters are non-biodegradable.

Nana Chaloma
.Tammi Chan.

Opinions?

Leaving cigarette butts around is disgusting. The filters are non-biodegradable.

oh really? i thought that the filter took like 15 years to decompose =o that is horrible!
.Tammi Chan.
oh really? i thought that the filter took like 15 years to decompose =o that is horrible!

They're photodegradable - it takes 15 years for ultraviolet light to break them down. Once they break down, though... it gets worse: the toxic nicotine is released into the ground or water or wherever the butt was.
Muh
Roundhouse kick him.

Chuck norris style

eco round house kick for the win

Nana Chaloma

They're photodegradable - it takes 15 years for ultraviolet light to break them down. Once they break down, though... it gets worse: the toxic nicotine is released into the ground or water or wherever the butt was.
oh ok, now i am for sure telling everyone who litters them to pick them up, and i am in the midst of quitting smoking, i only smoke when at work and only about 1-2 a day. i will quit soon though.

thank you for letting me know =D
Fight the cause. Stop the smoking biggrin That's good for you Tammi if you plan on quitting.

6,250 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Junior Trader 100
its good your trying to quit

6,000 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
Saving the enviroment and your own life. Its a winwin! YOU CAN DOO EEET!
I'm a nonsmoker and I live with 5 people who smoke inside, so whenever I catch them I go out of my way to cough a few times.

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
Muh
Roundhouse kick him.

I agree, Chuck Norris his a**!

Um smokings bad Mmkay. Lol But if you gotta do it, then atleast pick up your butts!

thanks everyone for the support on the quitting smoking, i did go 5 months without smoking and i am going to try again

Heroic Hero

16,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
You...GOOD JOB. D:<
.Tammi Chan.

Opinions?

I agree with you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas