< 1 2

8,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
D r i z e e t
ChiniChini
D r i z e e t
i wish all humans would die. just sayinnn.

Including yourself?

yeeeeeeeeeeessssss. life isn't that big of a deal, it's nice & all. but yah kno.

Nice? Dude, have you ever been in love?

Also... Are you willing to kill children? If all humans had to die, would you be able to kill them yourself?

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,475 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
Pawprintz
To me I think humans are making the world a worser place, in my opinion...
...because we drive cars, which pollute the air, the factories throwing garbage into oceans, littering, and the trees are being cut too.

D:<
FJKLQWHRJQHWJFK.

UNfortunately I must agree with you on this one. Yet I feel that one thing in general can be singled out to be the greatest problem would have to be politics. If it were not for that then there are so many ways we could improve where we obtain our electrical supplies as well as fuel sources for our vehicles. I think the biggest improvement that we could attempt is using methods of generating electricity that can keep themselves moving once started, and as the move the generate the electricity. (Perpetual Motion devices I believe is what they are called.)
Then perhaps we could manipulate these mechanisms for vehicles. How nice would it be to have vehicles that basically powered themselves, generated their own electrical supply, ect.?

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,475 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
Gwyneth Nostariel
Pawprintz
...because we drive cars, which pollute the air, the factories throwing garbage into oceans, littering, and the trees are being cut too.

FJKLQWHRJQHWJFK.

UNfortunately I must agree with you on this one. Yet I feel that one thing in general can be singled out to be the greatest problem would have to be politics. If it were not for that then there are so many ways we could improve where we obtain our electrical supplies as well as fuel sources for our vehicles. I think the biggest improvement that we could attempt is using methods of generating electricity that can keep themselves moving once started, and as the move the generate the electricity. (Perpetual Motion devices I believe is what they are called.)
Then perhaps we could manipulate these mechanisms for vehicles. How nice would it be to have vehicles that basically powered themselves, generated their own electrical supply, ect.?

Forgot, I wanted to add a video... here it is.

17,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
NewLight101
hmm...11 people disagree...that means eleven non-caring people...not to be rude

Not necessarily non-caring, just people who don't believe that humans contribute significantly to the cycle of the planet. Earth cycles between Global Warming and Ice Ages, as proven by study of rocks and stuff. Some believe, we're just now able to actually SEE this cycle, and humans can't do anything to make it stop, or that we're doing anything to speed it up. They require more proof.
hey i don tknow wat this ment but yea so bored dont kno wwat im doing neutral confused
It's an interesting issue. I mean, I wouldn't go so far as to say we get rid of people and all hail nature, but I don't think we're doing all we could to keep the environment in good shape either.
Welll, even though worser isn't a word, I definitely agree.
Animals are going extinct because we're extremely selfish and environments are being destroyed.
Humans aren't owning up to their path of destruction so it continues to be an issue.
I'm not too sure about global warming but I think we have a lot to do with the ongoing problems concerning pollution on this planet.
3nodding
Pawprintz

FJKLQWHRJQHWJFK.

i agree. thats why i think we should pitch in to make the positive difference instead of the negative, as you stated. small things like recycling and walking instead of driving make big changes if everyone does this. i value the earth; you should too. earth has given u birth and ur parents. earth has given u food, people, air, nature, and resources to keep u and everyone u love alive. :] biggrin
ChiniChini
D r i z e e t
ChiniChini
D r i z e e t
i wish all humans would die. just sayinnn.

Including yourself?

yeeeeeeeeeeessssss. life isn't that big of a deal, it's nice & all. but yah kno.

Nice? Dude, have you ever been in love?

Also... Are you willing to kill children? If all humans had to die, would you be able to kill them yourself?

i would never kill anyone myself. personally.
i just would want them to die.
it's hard to explain.. kinda.

Sieg Liongod's Queen

Tipsy Autobiographer

10,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Actually, once upon a time, I believed this to be true myself but I can't agree any more.

The fact is, part of what is happening to our planet now is, by a margin, the fault of human nature but its also a part of the planet's life cycle. You can't deny what science & history have both shown us through careful study. There is a point in time when the world, for lack of better phrasing, cleanses itself of life so that it might start a new. This isn't some divine punishment, its not because the creatures of those times did something to hurt the planet intentionally, it just happened as the cycle permitted it.

Have humans contributed to the destruction of our world?
Yes. We've polluted our waters, over killed several species in the animal kingdom, drill for oil, create nuclear energies. But here's the fact of the matter, all animals live by survival of the fittest. Human kind is the fittest, & we're doing what we must to survive as such. Yes, it sucks. Yes, it seems cruel. Yes, it's disgusting. Still, humans are not the only ones who act like this. When a deer breaks its leg & can't mend it on its own, the others will leave it in the heat of danger in order to save themselves. Cats will kill their weakest young so that it will not endanger the others of its litter. When squirrels run out of food because a winter goes on for too long, they will eat their children in order to survive. Hamsters, when stuffed into a densely over populated area, will kill themselves because their nature tells them that their lives are not worth the entire life of the group.

Here's the thing you really should be thinking about, what if we are the species that's meant to bring about the end of the current world? If that's the case then life isn't taking a wrong course because of humanity, its simply following as life dictates & by trying to change our ways we are simply prolonging the inevitable. Eventually, we will all come to an end & the planet will find a new way to give birth to itself once more. Then that new life will do something new, probably the same as we did, until their time comes for them. In which case, what right does anyone have to accuse any such living organism, human kind included, of being the end of our planet? None of you are Gods, I can almost guarantee that none of you can speak with the planet, you have not seen the cycle of life & a way to rearrange it. So its foolish to try to stop it, or to even accuse a creature of this planet of being the problem. If you want to live cleaner, do it because it makes you feel healthier. Recycle, ride a bike, live off the land, but don't sit there & talk about human kind as if its trash when all we're really doing is living the cycle together, whether anyone likes it or not.

Demonic Master

13,650 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
smokig weed is such a bonding experiance
pots nature
people are natrue

combine the earth and her creatures

8,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
I'm disagreeing. Why? Because only a small part of the human race is really ruining it. There are a lot of us that are doing things to help, and as far as I'm concerned what we do to ourselves and the animals is far worse than mere littering.

The Earth isn't some fragile baby. Studying the history of the Earth it honestly won't take long for the Earth and whatever animals survive to bounce back if we go extinct. While I agree we need to improve, I don't think we should go to extremes by saying 'the human race needs to die' or 'white people are despicable' which is a racist quote, as I read by that person. Or however that quote went. White people aren't the only ones who do atrocious things. Any race is capable of doing atrocities. White people just get the most because we've done the most frequent and our society records it and it gets mentioned more.

But yeah... I'm not concerned about the Earth all that much. I'm doing my part. That helps significantly. And those who think that they don't need to, well all we have to do is wait until the primary generation that thinks that way dies out. Time is all that is needed in this case. It's not like we have an hourglass that is running out.

Edit: As for the whole 'cutting down trees' thing: Yes. Because we are evil and Beavers and Termites aren't. Moderation is all we need to learn. And we actually replace the trees we cut down. Or what about the Pine Beetle that plagued us up here in Western Canada and still sort of is? They killed millions of trees in a couple of years. Destroyed hundreds and hundreds of miles especially around the Prince George area. Many trees died. But hey, that can be ignored because only humans can ruin trees, right? Right?

8,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200
nightinthetwilight
I'm disagreeing. Why? Because only a small part of the human race is really ruining it. There are a lot of us that are doing things to help, and as far as I'm concerned what we do to ourselves and the animals is far worse than mere littering.

The Earth isn't some fragile baby. Studying the history of the Earth it honestly won't take long for the Earth and whatever animals survive to bounce back if we go extinct. While I agree we need to improve, I don't think we should go to extremes by saying 'the human race needs to die' or 'white people are despicable' which is a racist quote, as I read by that person. Or however that quote went. White people aren't the only ones who do atrocious things. Any race is capable of doing atrocities. White people just get the most because we've done the most frequent and our society records it and it gets mentioned more.

But yeah... I'm not concerned about the Earth all that much. I'm doing my part. That helps significantly. And those who think that they don't need to, well all we have to do is wait until the primary generation that thinks that way dies out. Time is all that is needed in this case. It's not like we have an hourglass that is running out.

Edit: As for the whole 'cutting down trees' thing: Yes. Because we are evil and Beavers and Termites aren't. Moderation is all we need to learn. And we actually replace the trees we cut down. Or what about the Pine Beetle that plagued us up here in Western Canada and still sort of is? They killed millions of trees in a couple of years. Destroyed hundreds and hundreds of miles especially around the Prince George area. Many trees died. But hey, that can be ignored because only humans can ruin trees, right? Right?
I guess. :/ I kinda agree.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces