Welcome to Gaia! ::

I try not to buy goods that are manufactured overseas. Especially since China has one whopping CO2 output.
By spending more time outside and in the real world, rather than the energy sucking pixalated one.

3,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
save the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
im not reddy to die yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
2012 is comming help the world

Blessed Soldier

13,050 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Survivor 150
__SORCHA__25
By spending more time outside and in the real world, rather than the energy sucking pixalated one.

and yet enoguh time to make that post, lol.

I used to be super environmental, but then I had to move home with my mom who, even though she paid for me to go to an environmental college, doesn't really care and a lot of my efforts get cancelled out. She does recycle cans and bottles for the deposit though. Maybe all recycling should involve deposit returns, it seems to work. It all comes down to money.

Interesting Conversationalist

I find that I do not use a large footprint. I walk everywhere, I live near my work and all things so that is good smile I do not have a cell phone, I do not turn on lights unless needed -is sitting in a room with no lights on- and I recycle, compost, and am a vegetarian (not that that matters but still)

smile I am a hippie!
My house replaces all the burnt out light bulbs with energy efficient ones. Also, we throw out our kitchen garbage into a composter. We also try to recycle aluminum cans, plastic bottles, and paper.

Versatile Shapeshifter

11,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
I have the lovely light bulbs that use muchh less electricity.
I have a flashlight that you spin a handle for it to charge up too. c:

When I don't use my computer, I turn it off and make sure everything is unplugged.
I don't have a car, so I walk everywhere. I draw lots of avatar art, and fit as many
as I can onto the paper and recycle it when I'm done and have it scanned. [:

This week I'm volunteering to help plant lots of flowers and such at a park in town.
I'm pretty excited.

I love nature. C:

♥♥
To reduce my impact.... I try to turn off lights when I'm not in the room or at home. Another thing I do is started to use less water, and I bought one of those refillable water bottles. They can keep your water cooler for a longer time too which is great for anybody!

0 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
converted my 1982 diesel engine to run on McD's juice!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games