Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Gaian

xxxxxxxxMIRANDAPANDASAYS:
                                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            - - ( ●●● ) G i v e ┊▐ Peace a c h a n c e !

Gaia has always been one of my favorites.
                  Along with Hades, Thanatos, and Osiris.

4,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
iMiranda Panda

HOW NICE

Yeass, my boyfriend is pretty into Thanatos, we agree it is one of the personality traits of us humans that fully defines what could be beautiful and evil at the same time. Him and his brothers!

Hilarious Gaian

aarlah
iMiranda Panda

HOW NICE

Yeass, my boyfriend is pretty into Thanatos, we agree it is one of the personality traits of us humans that fully defines what could be beautiful and evil at the same time. Him and his brothers!

Really? When I mention Thanatos, many people don't know what I'm talking about!
                  That's a really good way to look at it.
                  But maybe I'm just weird, but I don't really think man is evil. That's just my opinion.

4,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
Really? When I mention Thanatos, many people don't know what I'm talking about!
That's a really good way to look at it.
But maybe I'm just weird, but I don't really think man is evil. That's just my opinion.

Sorry I just copied/pasted (lol)....

Yeah. I have full belief that we as humans are given this power of ultimate creativeness in the hopes that we see and understand what evil is, but yet choose to go against it. We don't need to hurt or lie or cheat or steal or rob, but what makes people do those things? It's not outside themselves like people try to make religious icons (i.e., "God hates me, that's why this happened." instead of "This happened because I was jealous or spiteful (or let things get to me) or "I'm only projecting these thoughts on to you because of someone that hurt me a long time ago...", or what have you. It's the fact that we possess these traits that make people stray from the side of good, they get tired, bored, can't take it anymore, get enraged... etc. And then those passions catapult them into doing bad deeds. But yes, my dear iMiranda Panda, I believe what I think you believe deep in there, that we are not made to be evil, but we are given the choice, the decision to go against the commands of what is "good" (i.e., the snake, the pomegranate, etc.) and know in our hearts what is good and what is GOD (ourselves) for ourselves, as we are our only gods. Once we find that in us (they called it the Philosopher's Stone in Alchemical practices) then we have full range to feel safe in knowing we will never chose the side of evil because we have let that fact belong inside of us.

Thank you for engaging in a brilliant, beautiful conversation on the topic of the Human Condition and our metaphors and symbols for the universe around us.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff