Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bribri19963
my plans were to go clean up at the beach with my buddies n then when were done start waving around signs n when someone throws something on the ground embarass them by pointing them out n calling them a earth murdurer n i might possibly start a protest...it could happen ninja anything can happen who knows

God you people are hypocritical. Stop patronizing people who just dropped a can on CEMENT, there's people hired to clean that up. Not to mention when you throw it away it ends up back in the lakes/oceans.

Beloved Nerd

I think you should add a quirky Heroes (the TV show)-esque catch phrase.

Instead of "Save the cheerleader, save the world" how about like "Save power, save the world"? Idk rofl

Feline Bloodsucker

me i love earth biggrin becuse were will we live if thre is no earth i love planet earth becuse if theres no planet earth we cannot breath eat and drink crying i love planet earth heart heart heart
shoalz3
Bribri19963
my plans were to go clean up at the beach with my buddies n then when were done start waving around signs n when someone throws something on the ground embarass them by pointing them out n calling them a earth murdurer n i might possibly start a protest...it could happen ninja anything can happen who knows

God you people are hypocritical. Stop patronizing people who just dropped a can on CEMENT, there's people hired to clean that up. Not to mention when you throw it away it ends up back in the lakes/oceans.

well some1 took tht a lil to seriously... i like to use earth day as an excuse to bother ppl ima trouble maker XD

Codebreaking Noob

10,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
SAVE THE EARTH!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers