Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Elder

13,075 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50
Awe, I love earth day. ~ heart

I believe in upcycleing. My family never throws out jars, we use them to pack up left over food (Pickle jars are great for soup), or drink out of them like glasses. (I'm drinking out of one now.) It's better because you don't need to waste your money buying glasses, and because we have so many jars we don't have to run the dishwasher as much. And if you have really, really old leftovers that are just too nasty to bother cleaning the jar, you can just throw it out. You wouldn't want to do that with your expensive glass bowls. It's great, for mama, and your wallet.
im a tree hugger!!! lol <3

Sparkly Smoker

7,550 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Yes Happy late earth day everyone. I hope it went well for all of you. Earth day, oh earth day, how we love thee. Beautiful earth.......*beats bongosUser Image

5,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Recycle. Recycle. Recycle.
Don't litter. Don't litter. Don't litter.
Oh and don't forget about the 3 R's~
REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE.
^_____________^

5,550 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
heart love the earth heart

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
3 earth bumps for this forum. o v o heart

Gracious Healer

mana of the glass moon

animal consumption is the last on the list, because we need proteins and junk to survive

thats what i thought before i did some serious research. we think that way because thats what we have always been told, but its not true actually. i became a vegan after a year of research and lots of thinking. i do a lot of sports and dancing, and my blood tests always give great results smile

i strongly suggest you do some research, even if you still eat meat, youll be surprised. all the meat and milk thing is all lies.

yays! biggrin

Gracious Healer

yukisuzu9
Awe, I love earth day. ~ heart

I believe in upcycleing. My family never throws out jars, we use them to pack up left over food (Pickle jars are great for soup), or drink out of them like glasses. (I'm drinking out of one now.) It's better because you don't need to waste your money buying glasses, and because we have so many jars we don't have to run the dishwasher as much. And if you have really, really old leftovers that are just too nasty to bother cleaning the jar, you can just throw it out. You wouldn't want to do that with your expensive glass bowls. It's great, for mama, and your wallet.

OMG i love your avi *-*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces