Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ahhhh~ So today's Earth Day. biggrin My opinion for Earth Day is.....people should recycle more often and stop eating animals. It would be kind of like you eating another person. o_______o;; Sounds wrong, right? Soooo...post your opinion on how we should save the Earth and if you like, post some tips to people. (: And please, I hate bashing/arguments. It causes even more trouble. So NO bashing/arguments allowed in this forum.

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
we should use more recycled products. If you dont have the time to recycle, then buy the products to increase the demand for more. If everyone in america did that, we would all have to recycle and it wouldnt be an option anymore. *bye bye landfills!*

also, next time ur at the store, buy a houseplant. It increases the amount of oxegen in your home and also looks pretty. Its a step towards green.

Lastly, get offa gaia and go outside and enjoy the day! Its a beautiful day on earth and at the rate america is going, we are going to have less and less of those.

HAPPY EARTH DAY!

6,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
happy earth day heart
Use
http://www.freecycle.org/
it is a place to recycle things instead of throwing them away. You can offer or take thing from cars to food. You are not allowed to sell things and It goes by where you live.
iBunnyRainbowx3
Ahhhh~ So today's Earth Day. biggrin My opinion for Earth Day is.....people should recycle more often and stop eating animals. It would be kind of like you eating another person. o_______o;; Sounds wrong, right? Soooo...post your opinion on how we should save the Earth and if you like, post some tips to people. (: And please, I hate bashing/arguments. It causes even more trouble. So NO bashing/arguments allowed in this forum.
HAPPY EARTH DAY every One yay!

5,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Popular Thread 100
earth bump >.<
I LOVE EARTH DAY <3 biggrin
EVERYONE STOP WASTING PAPER, PLASTIC, AND GLASS!
Alsoo, don't forget the 3 R's. Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle! c;

8,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200
/grabs kleenex and grabs the earth
Make the earth a cleaner place :3

Dapper Hoarder

10,500 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
^___^b Everyone in this world should do his or her part in taking care of this Earth by recycling, not polluting or littering, and more! We all share this planet and we should all try to keep Earth wonderful because we only have ONE Earth!
HAPPY EARTH DAY EVERYONE! DO YOUR PART IN KEEPING THIS WORLD AWESOME! <3 whee

Fluff Lover

14,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
If there's anything that needs to be done before people stop eating animals, it's:
1: animal testing for science
2: animal abuse and cruelty
3: hunting for sport
4: poaching
5: pumping animals with steroids for better consumption
6: animal fighting (cockfighting, dogfighting, bullfighting)

animal consumption is the last on the list, because we need proteins and junk to survive

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Uncontroled Chaos
Use
http://www.freecycle.org/
it is a place to recycle things instead of throwing them away. You can offer or take thing from cars to food. You are not allowed to sell things and It goes by where you live.

I recommended to my neighbors and they said it helps. ;D
irecycle. ( )
( V / )
>^_^> | | <-thats supposed to be meh hugging a tree(:
You got it dude!

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
iStoleYourTeddy x3
irecycle. ( )
( V / )