Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mmmm...I believe that we are not the only planet with life on it...after all...there is many universe out there ^^
Misturr Erik
maybe life will restart (:

yeah that would be nice smile
Actually, just because there is no life it doesnt equal silence. We are just the noisest planet because their is life. Jupiters winds are very noisy, asteriods crashing into the rings of saturn create sound too. We just have to change the pitch and such for this to enable us with human hearing to listen to it.

Ace Wolfman's Husband

Perfect Member

17,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
rubiestargurl
User Image

User Image
I'm hoping you mean all life and not just humans. Cause if it's just humans, that is the most egotistical s**t ever. Life was here before we were here. To think the universe and it's vast complexies would give a s**t about a speices that has only existed what 7000+ years when other animals have been around for more than we can imagine? Yeah, the universe will shed a small tear for the new guys neutral

User Image

User Image

Yeah. The only planet WITH ANNYYYY LIFE on it. ALL die. ALL GONE. BOOM. Or something. Not humans. Humans are lame and are destroying it faster by throwing their stuff out on highways and making other native humans cry. neutral

And by quiet, don't take the denotation. CONNOTATIONS are better. Imagine the birds not singing. The frogs not croaking. The mountain goats not jumping around on cliffs. The tiny microscopic creatures at the bottom of caves not existing. All that can hear is gone, and when a star dies in the universe, nobody is around to hear it. I thought I'd find some smarter people that could understand me, mannn. +hippie

Ace Wolfman's Husband

Perfect Member

17,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
AznDavieBoy
i can.....not imagine nothing

Nothingness is hard to imagine, is it not?

5,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Wain Scoting
rubiestargurl
User Image

User Image
I'm hoping you mean all life and not just humans. Cause if it's just humans, that is the most egotistical s**t ever. Life was here before we were here. To think the universe and it's vast complexies would give a s**t about a speices that has only existed what 7000+ years when other animals have been around for more than we can imagine? Yeah, the universe will shed a small tear for the new guys neutral

User Image

User Image

Yeah. The only planet WITH ANNYYYY LIFE on it. ALL die. ALL GONE. BOOM. Or something. Not humans. Humans are lame and are destroying it faster by throwing their stuff out on highways and making other native humans cry. neutral

And by quiet, don't take the denotation. CONNOTATIONS are better. Imagine the birds not singing. The frogs not croaking. The mountain goats not jumping around on cliffs. The tiny microscopic creatures at the bottom of caves not existing. All that can hear is gone, and when a star dies in the universe, nobody is around to hear it. I thought I'd find some smarter people that could understand me, mannn. +hippie
User Image

User Image

Well, only what we know of. There could be a planet with life light years away. Our knowledge isn't the in all and be all. Plus it's hard to tell since going by the replies, it kept hinting at humans and not so much say micro organism, mammals, fish etc. It's kinda like in a discussion on Christianity, people will use religion when when they really mean Christianity.

And of course there wouldn't be sounds to hear. Space is a vacuum and sound can't travel though it. Unless it's from the view point on Earth in which there would still be sound. Wind can't die; the sound of waves crushing can't die. Sound will be there.

User Image

User Image

Ace Wolfman's Husband

Perfect Member

17,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
You're done here. Stop being so literal, please. sad

Feral Spirit

7,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Laff70
Misturr Erik
maybe life will restart (:

I belive life has already restarted. I think Mars and Earth once orbited so close to Earth that it could substain life. I also belive mars crashed into Earth kiling most life on Mars while creating the moon. I also think some martian bacteria survived and evolved into life as we know it. Maybe water from Mars went on Earth. Thats what I think. biggrin
ya biggrin
Maybe the universe is supposed to be quiet. And we're the weird thing in it. Think about that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff