Welcome to Gaia! ::

FishingKnight
Sony Vs Microsoft

[Sony can has share button for videos after you are done adjusting them... (6/10) Youtube any one?]

[Xbox can use skype and live stream all while playing the game..... (10/10) True gamers!]

Nothing to say to this, other than using skype and livestreaming doesn't make you a L33T S00P3R G4M3R!!1111!!!!!

FishingKnight
[Sony you own the cd and do what you want with it even lend it to friends (7/10) nothing new!]

[Xbox will allow you to download the game directly into the console, and will allow you to give away any game you want 'One per person in friends list after 30 days' not to mention you may pick 10 close friends or family member and share Xbox live and any game you have downloaded into the console they will have full access to it even if the owner is not online (10/10) What is a Cd?!]

One of the many reasons people are getting a PS4. Gamers are lazy. We want to be able to insert a ******** disk and play the game, not download the game, setup who we can share with, etc. etc. Simplicity appeals, and that's why you see so many people with iPhones.

FishingKnight
[Sony is partners with share?] Hahaha

[Xbox is partners with steven Spielberg,cloud, Twitch,Ea,NFL and Skype] Boss!

Once again, simplicity appeals to gamers.
Oh, and if I'm correct, Skype is owned by Microsoft. Not really what I'd call a partnership.

FishingKnight
[Sony you can watch videos surf the web and make friends] sure sounds like a Ps3

[Xbox you can share videos while playing them, watch T.v cable, surf the web while watching T.v an app that wil bring out fantasy sports and stats of players all while watching the sport channel and did i mention this is all voice command or hand gestures?] A real boss

Two things.
1. Once again, simplicity appeals.
2. Everything that a XB1 can do, I can do on my smartphone, and I don't have to go away from my game to do so.

FishingKnight
So now what i am trying to find out is? who says Xbox is over all i see is a true next generation of gaming, I can afford any of this consoles and can afford to keep it always online (after all true gamers never did turned of the Xbox 360 in the first place)

It's because Xbox IS over. The Xbox is no longer a simple machine centered around gaming, there are too many gimmicks tacked on to it for it to be soley for gaming anymore.

FishingKnight
I like sony and i like Xbox but from what i am looking just like the Original xbox or the Xbox 360 to the new Xbox one they have forever charge you for using this functions but did that ever stopped Xbox from beating the sony company in the console wars? sounds like history is repeating it self... Xbox will always win the console wars (not counting nintendo) they are the real definition of fun gaming.

Free online multiplayer isn't a major selling point of a console. I don't like being called a f*****t by prepubescents.

Salty Bilge rat

10,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
Major Jerkface
Gunnisberg
Have fun with your brick.

Titanfall is not an x1 exclusive. Yay.

It is only a rumor. They never confirmed it.

Even so. it is coming to the pc.

Fluffy Star

iRiley
jackolen1
iRiley
IM HERE FOR THE BITCHES AND THA DRANKS

lol XD
I did not think anyone was gonna see that omfg lol lol

well i did lol XD blaugh
FishingKnight
[Sony can has share button for videos after you are done adjusting them... (6/10) Youtube any one?]

[Xbox can use skype and live stream all while playing the game..... (10/10) True gamers!]

Someone didn't watch the PS4 reveal, or they would know that being able to talk to friends while gaming was already announced for PS4 and therefore was not necessary to do so at E3. Sony can't use Skype specifically because it was bought out by Microsoft.

Quote:
[Sony you own the cd and do what you want with it even lend it to friends (7/10) nothing new!]

[Xbox will allow you to download the game directly into the console, and will allow you to give away any game you want 'One per person in friends list after 30 days' not to mention you may pick 10 close friends or family member and share Xbox live and any game you have downloaded into the console they will have full access to it even if the owner is not online (10/10) What is a Cd?!]

Sony and Microsoft have given both options since the current generation, furthermore, PS+ subscribers have had access to free games periodically already, which is being introduced for the XB1, on top of that, PS+ subscribers get discounts on numerous games, often on top of sales prices, not announced for XB1

So for the price of one brand new game I can get a year's worth of free games from Sony itself. Many of them fairly new, like Gravity Rush and Hell Yeah! Curse of the Dead Rabbit. It should be noted that Mass Effect 3 was a free game on PS+ as well.

Finally, I like hard copies, because as long as you have it and you look after it, the manufacturer cannot take it away from you. I could still, say, plug in an N64 and play Banjo-Kazooie, or even my PS2 to play the original Devil May Cry. But if I have a load of games on a cloud service, and that service is taken away (for example, when Microsoft launches its next console) I lose all those games.

Quote:
[Sony is partners with share?] Hahaha

[Xbox is partners with steven Spielberg,cloud, Twitch,Ea,NFL and Skype] Boss!

Gaikai is providing a cloud system for Sony.

Also, get it right, Microsoft bought out Skype, so they're not partners, XBox and Skype are owned by the same conglomerate now.

Furthermore, Sony talked to game developers about the kind of console they want to develop for and made it, I have no idea what Microsoft have done, but I don't like where they've gone with it.

Finally, Spielberg is working on something for Halo, a series that I for one take no interest in. Also, being a producer does not guarantee involvement, it's like the Nightmare Before Christmas. Everyone pictures Tim Burton in the director's chair, but that was Henry Selick.

Quote:
[Sony you can watch videos surf the web and make friends] sure sounds like a Ps3

[Xbox you can share videos while playing them, watch T.v cable, surf the web while watching T.v an app that wil bring out fantasy sports and stats of players all while watching the sport channel and did i mention this is all voice command or hand gestures?] A real boss

Funny, isn't the point of getting consoles is to play video games? I don't care about fancy extras that my living room TV can provide on its own.

Quote:
So now what i am trying to find out is? who says Xbox is over all i see is a true next generation of gaming, I can afford any of this consoles and can afford to keep it always online (after all true gamers never did turned of the Xbox 360 in the first place)

You don't sound as much like a 'true gamer' than a Microsoft fanboy. Sorry, but to me, a 'true gamer' is neutral to consoles and plays a variety of games.

Quote:
I like sony and i like Xbox but from what i am looking just like the Original xbox or the Xbox 360 to the new Xbox one they have forever charge you for using this functions but did that ever stopped Xbox from beating the sony company in the console wars? sounds like history is repeating it self... Xbox will always win the console wars (not counting nintendo) they are the real definition of fun gaming.

I'm afraid you're only looking at sales figures from the US, Sony is narrowly beating Microsoft in Europe and flattening them in Asia. Futhermore, in both the UK and Germany, PS4 has been dubbed the number 1 item under electronics on Amazon, not the XB1.

My boyfriend also tells me that worldwide, PS3 is just ahead of the 360 according to financial analysts.

Quote:
Cant afford high priced gaming? don't worry sony will hold your hand and charge you for online gaming anyways (you pay for what you get) and if you can't afford good quality then you get crap... That simple

Marketing 101: It takes three times as much revenue to attract new customers as it does to retain your old ones.

I primarily partake in offline games, so I have no need nor interest in a console that makes connecting to the Internet mandatory, especially since I live in the countryside and my Internet has been knocked out for days at a time before.

Enjoy playing games you'll don't so much own as you buy into and lose should Microsoft take the service away from you though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff